Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm doing ok and life is beautiful.

Always a delight to see a weel kent face - and you've had your own 'journey' these past few years.

What's your outlook for us being back in the top flight?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Congratulations on making it to the SPL for the very first time, only spunking £70 million to do it must be a great achievement and another world record.

The owner whoever that is must be very proud  :lol:

The SPL?  The Plastics rocking like it's 2013.

Now 'The Rangers' are officially getting promoted to the big boy's league. the can get the season tickets printed and sold to the bears before the end of the season to make sure the cash is in and there will be no 'administration event' soon!

Rugger guy says next week.

Of what?  To brush your teeth daily?  To always use an apostrophe?

Of the fantastic journey that Rangers went on.

It's one of the most momentous and hilarious things to ever happen in the Scottish game and will likely never be matched.

Getting into the top tier in only your fourth year of existence. Should make any fan feel proud of their club. However, now is where the real challenge begins. Now that you can't bring in players from the higher tiers. I expect Sevco to be subjected to many humbling defeats and frustrating draws next season, as they struggle to compete with the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen. Never mind Celtic  :lol:

Edited by Fotbawmad

McCoist and Lennon were on 5 Live discussing the 'return' a couple of hours back, fairly balanced chat TBF, the only bone I'd pick was with Lennon saying that McCoist had been treated terribly at 'Rangers' and that he wished it was Ally taking 'Rangers' up.

McCoist was treated far from terribly, he'd have been punted far sooner if Rangers hadn't been liquidated and he was paid handsomely for his service ... which was fucking murder - I'd go so far as to suggest that 'Rangers' might not be going up under McCoist given he'd proved himself to be utterly inept.

McCoist was treated far from terribly, he'd have been punted far sooner if Rangers hadn't been liquidated and he was paid handsomely for his service ... which was fucking murder - I'd go so far as to suggest that 'Rangers' might not be going up under McCoist given he'd proved himself to be utterly inept.

I'd be happily treated shabbily for 85% of a bar per annum and I'd be an ever more inept manager than Sally.

You're right.  We'd still be in The Championship if it were down to the chubby gardener.

I'd be happily treated shabbily for 85% of a bar per annum and I'd be an ever more inept manager than Sally.

You're right.  We'd still be in The Championship if it were down to the chubby gardener.

You know what I don't understand about McCoist - genuinely.

Why do Rangers fans only dislike him for being a rubbish manager?

He utterly profiteered out of Rangers' demise. He got a load of shares for next to nothing by cuddling up to the thoroughly discredited, indeed despised Green, yet somehow he's not tarnished by this lucrative association.

What are your views on this aspect Kincardine?

Mccoist was basically too lazy to the job right and too stubborn to change.

Worst of all was a supposedly full time team being ripped apart/out played by part timers, our players were exhausted after 15 - 20 mins. I won't go into tactics or signings....

You know what I don't understand about McCoist - genuinely.Why do Rangers fans only dislike him for being a rubbish manager? He utterly profiteered out of Rangers' demise. He got a load of shares for next to nothing by cuddling up to the thoroughly discredited, indeed despised Green, yet somehow he's not tarnished by this lucrative association.What are your views on this aspect Kincardine?

If you have a look on rangers forums you would see that he is quite often criticized for his financial benefits and quite often with rangers fans the final nail in the coffin is his "gardening leave" carry on more than his poor management

You know what I don't understand about McCoist - genuinely. Why do Rangers fans only dislike him for being a rubbish manager?

Because he has golden bollocks and a cheeky grin.

I hinted at Sally's profiteering in my post and, sans doubt, he's ruthless financially and also shite at graphs.  He did, though, stick the ball in the back of the net 'countless' times for us, usually with his first touch or, if he could be arsed, he might kick the ball twice.

He also spent a long while on the naughty step under Souness but came back to prove himself.

If you have a look on rangers forums you would see that he is quite often criticized for his financial benefits and quite often with rangers fans the final nail in the coffin is his "gardening leave" carry on more than his poor management

Fair enough - I certainly don't frequent such surroundings.

Even then though, for me there's a difference between him being overpaid as boss then getting his contract honoured and directly making money out of liquidation.

I rarely see him criticised for the latter; yet it's surely a far bigger crime than not being good at your job, but wanting your employer to still meet agreed terms.

Because he has golden bollocks and a cheeky grin.

I hinted at Sally's profiteering in my post and, sans doubt, he's ruthless financially and also shite at graphs.  He did, though, stick the ball in the back of the net 'countless' times for us, usually with his first touch or, if he could be arsed, he might kick the ball twice.

He also spent a long while on the naughty step under Souness but came back to prove himself.

Good player is enough then?

Ok.