Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Calm doon chaps − it's only that doddering auld idiot Smith.

Here's my previous musings on his outbursts:

Lolz - I hope it was Walter, the Scottish press cracked one out over every single word he said despite the rest of us catching on early doors that he was a clueless, bewildered mess.

Walter has regularly been asked for his opinion on all things Scottish Football by the succulent lamb brigade over the years, most of his answers have shown him up to be an out-of-touch slabbering simpleton.

Still his latest ramblings are total "check his meds" stuff.

there would have been more money for clubs like dundee utd if rangers had stayed in the top league rather than been relegated due to oldco going into adminstration you reap what you sow

And the same amount for all the other clubs (if your claim was correct, which it isn't btw). But good point otherwise, well done for some very good trying.

And the same amount for all the other clubs (if your claim was correct, which it isn't btw). But good point otherwise, well done for some very good trying.

i am correct, we would have had a better tv deal with rangers in the top league , money is based on league position so clubs dont all get the same money, hope that helps

there would have been more money for clubs like dundee utd if rangers had stayed in the top league rather than been relegated due to oldco going into adminstration you reap what you sow

They weren't relegated. 

you missed out LIQUIDATION....

Old Rangers sure reaped what they sowed. 

Your posts are hilarious. Keep it up.

How can a club that's been liquidated stay in the top league though?

Can someone help me out here ?

My team was relegated before Rangers went tits−up, how is that even possible :(

I think you better re-check the records because surely that didn't happen. Before 2012 everything was amazing, clubs were swimming in a blue poon lagoon.

Having no chance of finishing 2nd and an even smaller chance of winning a cup didn't matter, because we got 4 bigot fests on the box and the TV deal meant clubs could afford at least 1 or 2 extra squad members with which to battle it out for 3rd spot.

Fans seeing their diddy rabble losing 0-4 at home to the mighty Gers exited the stadium smiling because of all the money the visiting fans brought which is, after all, all that matters to the average football fan in this country.

But these horrid diddies didn't let Rangers into the top league and what happened next? Hearts got relegated, Islamic State seized large parts of Syria, and, worst of all, Paul Daniels died. It's been nothing but a curse and Walter Smith is right, it's all the diddies fault. Shame on you all.

Edited by BinoBalls

i am correct, we would have had a better tv deal with rangers in the top league , money is based on league position âœ“ vg so clubs dont all get the same money, hope that helps

I know that league positions dictate prize money, thank you for that.  Have a nice big tick and a vg for being correct (it'll make you feel better about all the school you've clearly missed) but that prize money whether more or less would be proportionately the same regardless if cheatco was there or not or if indeed their presence actually added more money.

So if Yinited finished 8th without sevcos money in the league the difference between their prize money and the club that finished 9th and 7th would be proportionately the same if we did have this mystery money. So it would make zero material difference to whether they were likely to get relegated or not.

For tomorrow, please complete the online quiz below, showing all of your working and 400 words on why it is sevco fans are so bitter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/quiz/ma19rati-l1-quiz

yep and i asked him to explain his reasoning behind the question as it makes no sense, do keep up

Really? Will rangers get money off ashley or will they be relying on other teams playing them? That makes no sense to you? Shrugs.

i am correct, we would have had a better tv deal with rangers in the top league , money is based on league position so clubs dont all get the same money, hope that helps

Thick sectarian Bigot among 500 million.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Odd, this interview (below the malcolm Murray quote) has him wishing the new club good fortune...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/18503656

Strange that

A big fat pay cheque from Chucky soon changed Wally's stance.

I'm struggling to keep up with the Rangers logic here. 

First, when Rangers faced being treated exactly like any other club that was liquidated, it was Sink Us And We'll Sink You, We Must Stay In The Top Tier.

Then, it was definitely We Want To Be Kicked Out And Enter In The Third Division, It's Only Right And Just.

After that, it was We're Glad We're In The Third Division And It's Shameful That The Authorities Tried To Crowbar Us Into The First, For Financial Reasons.

And now, it's back to We Should Never Have Been Treated Like Any Other Club, We Should Instead Have Been Kept In The Top Tier, Shame On You.

Basically, it looks like we should've made Rangers reapply in accordance with the rules, while simultaneously breaking the rules to allow Rangers to keep a team in the top tier, and both of these options were unacceptable and vindictive.  It makes no sense at all.

Well, whatever.  As I said then and will repeat, I think the biggest crime in their eyes isn't how Rangers were treated, so much as that they're all really, really upset that we laughed at them while it happened.

Edited by flyingrodent

I'm struggling to keep up with the Rangers logic here.

First, when Rangers faced being treated exactly like any other club that was liquidated, it was Sink Us And We'll Sink You, We Must Stay In The Top Tier.

Then, it was definitely We Want To Be Kicked Out And Enter In The Third Division, It's Only Right And Just.

After that, it was We're Glad We're In The Third Division And It's Shameful That The Authorities Tried To Crowbar Us Into The First, For Financial Reasons.

And now, it's back to We Should Never Have Been Treated Like Any Other Club, We Should Instead Have Been Kept In The Top Tier, Shame On You.

Basically, it looks like we should've made Rangers reapply in accordance with the rules, while simultaneously breaking the rules to allow Rangers to keep a team in the top tier, and both of these options were unacceptable and vindictive. It makes no sense at all.

Well, whatever. As I said then and will repeat, I think the biggest crime in their eyes isn't how Rangers were treated, so much as that they're all really, really upset that we laughed at them while it happened.

They are using a strategy Tedi employs regularly.

They leave contradictory sound bites all over the place then, when they want to say "telt ye", they refer back to whichever snippet suits their rhetoric of the time.