Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Two pages of the pm gang howling at the moon lol

Seriously guys, you've have your views and all your doing now is repeating the same posts over and over again.

We got promoted, deal with it.

Tedi is lying because your new team got promoted? You used to be better at this benny.

Two pages of the pm gang howling at the moon lol

Seriously guys, you've have your views and all your doing now is repeating the same posts over and over again.

We got promoted, deal with it.

Clichés, inaccuracies, outrageous grammar, and some irrelevant point about promotion.

Another sterling contribution. Just disappointed at the lack of references to any blogs.

Clichés, inaccuracies, outrageous grammar, and some irrelevant point about promotion.

Another sterling contribution. Just disappointed at the lack of references to any blogs.

Yep. Another fact packed beezer of a post from Vicky's mate, bennett.

when did you get relegated lol?

Tedi is lying because your new team got promoted? You used to be better at this benny.

Yep. Another fact packed beezer of a post from Vicky's mate, bennett.

The D's and P's are revolting, again.

Does this statement still hold true?

There has been talk at high levels that Rangers might reject any approach to join that stale and frankly boring league set up. With our support remaining united behind the club we have shown we can survive and thrive in the SFL. The SPL has absolutely nothing to offer Rangers...Nothing at all.

Or is promotion to the top league now a celebration?

I remember much talk at the time of Rangers not accepting promotion into the top league.  Now it is an absolute necessity for them to try and break even.

Edited by strichener

Does this statement still hold true?

Or is promotion to the top league now a celebration?

Not representative. Only P&B rsc membership holders views are worthy of note.

Far be it from me to help P&B's most tedious Bear, but the BBC version of the report in question included the "towards Rangers" thing in square brackets.

The Daily Record, Herald and Scotsman did not. And I think most readers would agree he was talking about ill feeling from Rangers fans to others.

But don't feel bad, it's only Tedi - a man who would sooner punch his own granny than admit he made a mistake.

According to the Scotsman, what Smith actually said was "That will always stay in Scottish football. There will be a bitterness in the Rangers ranks". Seems pretty clear which way around he was intending.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36025815

I took it from BBC.  wee angry aofjays take on it? big bad biased BBC did not actually mean Rangers, that was just their reporter.

Incredible cartwheels being performed in order to not admit that Walter was alluding to the fact that bitterness exists on both sides.

As I said given the vitriol spouted by non Rangers fans on this thread about Walter since releasing the interview, it is pretty clear that Rangers fans are showing nothing like the level of bitterness than the Ps and Ds.

My point was entirely neutral, no judgement was made ofthe reporter, simply the bit in [] was not said. Regardless of whose bias it is your point is horseshit. As I'm sure you are well aware.

What a crock of shite.

Given that it is you saying it then I am not surprised.

"I think it [ill feeling towards Rangers] will always be there.

"There was no necessity for Rangers to be put down into the Third Division and I think that's the thing that will always stay in Scottish football.

"I think there'll be a bitterness in the Rangers ranks that that's happened.

Basically Walter is stating that there was no need for Rangers to be put down to the Third division but this was done because of ill feeling (bitterness :thumsup2 (note the brackets wee angry jay)) and this in turn will have created bitterness within the Rangers ranks.

Simple if you want to, or have the brain capacity to understand it.

Bino Bawsed up again

Jesus H Christ :lol:

Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd.

What a crock of shite.

Given that it is you saying it then I am not surprised.

"I think it [ill feeling towards Rangers] will always be there.

"There was no necessity for Rangers to be put down into the Third Division and I think that's the thing that will always stay in Scottish football.

"I think there'll be a bitterness in the Rangers ranks that that's happened.

Basically Walter is stating that there was no need for Rangers to be put down to the Third division but this was done because of ill feeling (bitterness  :thumsup2 (note the brackets wee angry jay)) and this in turn will have created bitterness within the Rangers ranks.

Simple if you want to, or have the brain capacity to understand it.

Bino Bawsed up again

Just to go all Kincardine here, it isn't () brackets, it is the square variety that is used []. ;)

Bullshit.

Walter was rambling on about the bitterness that Rangers feel towards all the other clubs about all the bad stuff that happened to them. Boo Fucking hoo, basically.

ETA - isn't Walter's bitter resentment garbage a kind of sinister veiled threat, similar to McCoist's 'who are these people' shit-stirring...?

TEDI trying to turn Walter Smiths quote that , There will be ill feeling FROM Rangers, into he said

ill feeling AGAINST Rangers?!!!

What a Fukin idiot.