Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tedi making an absolute c**t of himself.......check.

Benny up teds arse and doing his cheerleader thingy....check.

Tedi green dotting wee benny for his efforts.....check.

Tedi keeps digging.....check.

MoonhowlersLoyal.

Edited by the 67

It all over the place, stop being a lazy c**t and find it yourself.

I have no interest in discussing my personal life as you vaguely try to deflect from your latest fuckwittery.

Judging by the number of times you've called me a c**t today, I'd like to thank you for being so rattled.

Asking a hypothetical question about vegetable shopping = prying into Tedi's private life. What an utter spanner.

Judging by the number of times you've called me a c**t today, I'd like to thank you for being so rattled.

Asking a hypothetical question about vegetable shopping = prying into Tedi's private life. What an utter spanner.

The fact you are keeping count, shows the truth hurts.

So how many times did he say you called him a c**t?  Or was it just that he noticed repetative use of the word?

I would ask for evidence that he is keeping count but I know evidence is that last thing you provide.

Edited by strichener

Is he going to the ironmongerers as well as the grocers? No wonder he's ratty, all those messages.

In Walters mind it clearly did, something you would know if you had taken the time to listen to the whole interview. But no, you opted to follow the rest of the happy clappers on this thread and like them you ended up making an utter c**t out of yourself, nothing new here.

The only bitterness Walter talks about is from 'Rangers' even when the interviewer mentions bitterness from both sides.

The fact you are keeping count, shows the truth hurts.

People who have called me a c**t : 1 angry Rangers fan.

People who haven't called me a c**t : 8 billion others.

It's a tough one for sure. Still I'll let you get on with your vegetable shopping.

I said the whole interview, it is funny, you quote other media sources but then do not take the time to find the whole interview, then you complain about not listening to the interview when the actual whole interview makes a c**t out of you. :lol:

The BBC clip only starts from Walter answering the question.

The question put to him was ''you will remember there was a lot of ill feeling in Scottish Football when Rangers were admitted into the lowest tier, there was almost a them and us between Rangers and Scottish Football, do you think that ill feeling will be gone by the time Rangers return?"

He even differentiated between Scottish Football and Rangers.

"Admitted into the lowest tier"

Given that you followed some of those '8 billion' into your latest cock up and also given that some of those '8 billion' then were happy to follow you into oblivion, then this is nothing to feel happy about imo.

Your '8 billion' are all 'bitter' Rangers hating mopes, you contribute absolutely nothing other than anti Rangers tripe, no wonder these other c***s do not refer to you as a c**t.

My only question is - Why are you wasting your time on a Stirling Albion fan? 

Given that you followed some of those '8 billion' into your latest cock up and also given that some of those '8 billion' then were happy to follow you into oblivion, then this is nothing to feel happy about imo.

Your '8 billion' are all 'bitter' Rangers hating mopes, you contribute absolutely nothing other than anti Rangers tripe, no wonder these other c***s do not refer to you as a c**t.

What's upset you now Tedi? Is that thing about the club's ebt tax debt being shifted on to the players? I would be raging at my club if they allowed that to happen.

^^^ sweating badly while angrily bashing his keyboard into oblivion

Shorter Rangers fans & ex-employees this week: We Are Terribly Precious.

It'd save us all a lot of time and earache if the Rangers fans could just all decide now, once and for all, whether they wanted to be readmitted to the Third Division in 2012, or whether they instead wanted to be boosted up into the top tier. 

They currently seem to be saying that they wanted to stay, but we all well remember that they said that they wanted to go.  Now they've got a team in the top tier next season, it looks like they really wanted to both stay and go, while not wanting to stay or to go.

If they'd gone there would've been trouble; if they'd stayed, it would've been double. 

So come on, and let us know, eh?  Did you want to stay or go?

My only question is - Why are you wasting your time on a Stirling Albion fan?

Ha ha ha ha ha

Stirling Albion, a well respected Scottish Football Club.

You're cheating sectarian Club full of fuckwit fans died a hilarious death.

BLUE DISGRACE FC 1873 (deceased)

Ha ha ha ha ha

To be fair we are not nearly as bothered about it as you lot (and interviewers) seem to be, it is just one of many things you cannot let go, like resolution 12 for instance.

Journey is over, we are back, that is the reality of present day and that is what the future is all about.

I suggest that Walter Smith and Graeme Souness are both pretty bothered about the Apply-To-The-Third-Or-Get-a-Boost-To-The-Top-Tier issue.

After all, they've both made categorical public statements explicitly stating that they're a bit upset about it, just in the last few days.

I mean, fair play though.  Maybe the rest of you are really intensely relaxed about it, and it's only your most famous living managers who are in any way annoyed.