Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But he doesn't take this place seriously, apparently. So you must be mistaken.

Deleting old posts in case they get quoted :lol: :lol:

Tragic stuff.

The fact that he has actually posted over 8500 times in this thread is even more tragic :lol:

Imagine devoting that much time to a forum :lol:

no need to announce yourself , we can all see that you are here :thumsup2

With your level of understanding punctuation it's no surprise you would misunderstand that. But then again maybe Ken has the ability to predict 2 hours ahead, so its possible he really meant you. ;)

Are Rangers in possession of a UEFA club licence? Not sure which would be funnier, Rangers Hibsing the final or them winning it and being knocked back from entering European competition.

Ha!, I spotted you lurking around on the reading list and thought ''lets see if he spots the mistake''.

The_Kink, punctilious as ever.

"Haw, it was deliberate" is as credible as, "A big boy stole my apostrophe and ran away".

Where in The Gallowgate are you from, buddy?

"Haw, it was deliberate" is as credible as, "A big boy stole my apostrophe and ran away".

Where in The Gallowgate are you from, buddy?

Never mind the language crap. Have Rangers got a European licence?

Never mind the language crap. Have Rangers got a European licence?

Yup.

Oh I should add, The Sellick Family has spent hunners of hours debating Resolution 12 - which was 'them' upbraiding the Sellick board about us actually having a Yoofa license.

I'm surprised this has passed you by and that I, as a bluenose, have to 'fill you in'.

As for ShittyDave?  What a credit he is to the grey and greens.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Yup.

Oh I should add, The Sellick Family has spent hunners of hours debating Resolution 12 - which was 'them' upbraiding the Sellick board about us actually having a Yoofa license.

I'm surprised this has passed you by and that I, as a bluenose, have to 'fill you in'.

As for ShittyDave? What a credit he is to the grey and greens.

Have you a link to that?

No.

Thanks for the reply. I had a wee search since. The link below says Rangers only have an "entry" level club licence. Has that changed?

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=2570

You need to download the list of licencees from the link on the SFA page.

Pardon me for not panicking

I would think Hearts would be okay. They have not stocked up on soft loans to the point that it might affect their application for a European Club Licence.

Thanks for the reply. I had a wee search since. The link below says Rangers only have an "entry" level club licence. Has that changed?

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football_document_libraries.cfm?page=2570

You need to download the list of licencees from the link on the SFA page.

The list is a bit of a red herring

National Club Licensing applies to Scottish FA member clubs and UEFA Club Licensing applies to Scottish Professional Football League Premiership clubs.

There is also an extraordinary procedure that applies to any member club outside the SPFL Premiership where that club has sportingly qualified for a UEFA club competition and makes an application to participate in that competition.