Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

How can that possibly be considered as to the shame of HMRC?

Of course The Mint should be criticised but that isn't the point.  HMRC could be £10M to the good but aren't.  This is rather poor tax garnering seeing as they are down millions of pounds by their desire to flog a dead horse.

I am astonished that The Diddies don't see this.  Then again, we're not talking about normal people.

1 minute ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I'm astonished the Kinky can't see that HMRC's hardball attitude to the Rangers willful shitebaggery has probably resulted in many other EBT rascals realising that the game was up and settled at the first opportunity.

No problem with you linking to those who 'paid up' by dint of HMRC's action vs Rangers.  Fill yer boots, chap.

The 5 way agreement saw Sevco agree to pay off all the old Rangers football related debts. Since Rangers were found to be accountable for the tax bills of their players by the courts that means that this football debt, owed by Rangers and passed to their former employees, should be taken up by Sevco under the terms of the agreement.

1 hour ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I'm astonished the Kinky can't see that HMRC's hardball attitude to the Rangers willful shitebaggery has probably resulted in many other EBT rascals realising that the game was up and settled at the first opportunity.

58 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No problem with you linking to those who 'paid up' by dint of HMRC's action vs Rangers.  Fill yer boots, chap.

Still waiting....

51 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

The 5 way agreement saw Sevco agree to pay off all the old Rangers football related debts. Since Rangers were found to be accountable for the tax bills of their players by the courts that means that this football debt, owed by Rangers and passed to their former employees, should be taken up by Sevco under the terms of the agreement.

Noticed this on social media, another whizz from the monitor guys.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Noticed this on social media, another whizz from the monitor guys.

Someone on here mentioned it when it was first announced in the chancellor's budget. I think all the bloggers were creaming themselves over Res 14 at the time.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Of course The Mint should be criticised but that isn't the point.  HMRC could be £10M to the good but aren't.  This is rather poor tax garnering seeing as they are down millions of pounds by their desire to flog a dead horse.

I am astonished that The Diddies don't see this.  Then again, we're not talking about normal people.

Well Ken has obviously got this.  It was a question of HMRC refusing to cut deals because they felt it would be worthwhile in terms of the message sent to other businesses.

Your appeal to Ken or anyone else to list such companies is completely bonkers.  I don't know if Ken would have a clue on this, but I certainly wouldn't and don't think it's remotely necessary in making the point.

To suggest that HMRC should just accept what people offer because it's better than nothing is absolutely crazy.  I still think you probably know this and are playing a daft game.  I sometime wonder though.

9 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

As someone who has only peaked into this thread once or twice, before leaving swiftly after; how is it that this has made it to page 8540?...

If you reach your peak by visiting this thread it may be time for some psychological intervention.

4 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

I'm astonished the Kinky can't see that HMRC's hardball attitude to the Rangers willful shitebaggery has probably resulted in many other EBT rascals realising that the game was up and settled at the first opportunity

Mon then Ken.  I've been out for a while.  Where are the EBT rascals?

OK given you've, again, diverted the thread for no good reason let's wind back.  HMRC were offered a settlement by The Mint.  That they didn't accept it is to their eternal shame.  HMRC have been incompetent and profligate and it is beyond credulity that they haven't been castigated on here.  Then again, one simply cannot expect The Diddies to do joined-up thinking.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Mon then Ken.  I've been out for a while.  Where are the EBT rascals?

OK given you've, again, diverted the thread for no good reason let's wind back.  HMRC were offered a settlement by The Mint.  That they didn't accept it is to their eternal shame.  HMRC have been incompetent and profligate and it is beyond credulity that they haven't been castigated on here.  Then again, one simply cannot expect The Diddies to do joined-up thinking.

All rather silly now.

It genuinely is to your shame.