Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

No I reckon it would result in some epic Lee Wallacing. Which wouldn't do the prospects of all our continuing P&B enjoyment any good and I reckon that you know that.

Au contraire, Tashy boy.  I've been threatened with a ban for objecting to a proscribed word.  I want to make the forum honest and suggest removing said proscribed word from the swear filter.

How can anyone take issue with this?

I'd not have expected that of you, chap.  I thought we'd built bridges.

Ooh, we have. If, in future, I make half as much of a fool of myself as you have managed to do ibn the last couple of days,I fully expect reciprocal piss-taking.

Because that's what it is, you thin skinned old duffer.

5 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Ooh, we have. If, in future, I make half as much of a fool of myself as you have managed to do ibn the last couple of days,I fully expect reciprocal piss-taking.

I want the forum's use of language to be improved.  Some clearly don't like it.  I didn't think you'd be one.

Edited by The_Kincardine

AsteriskAsteriskAsterisk.

Fucking hell Kinky, they complied. 

It's no longer in the filter. They appear as words when you type them now.

How's the rape fantasies going?

14 minutes ago, scottxs said:

Coral bookmakers is being sued for refusing a £250,000 payout on a punter's £100 bet that Rangers would be relegated - in the season they disappeared from the top flight over a financial meltdown. (Herald)

This could be fun

Yip, should be interesting. Can't see Corals not winning. Rangers weren't relegated, they went out of business and started as a new club in the bottom tier. I am sure that will be Corals stance and it will ignite the usual hatred, boycott calls, burning of effigy's etc, etc....lol

Edited by Sting777

14 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

"preferentially placed" i think you will find m'lord.

I think this is the decider.

Any decision which sees Corals having to pay out any money will prove continuation. The best part of it is that "Rangers" will have no input in the procedure.

'Mon the Corals.

Screenshot_20170112-121114.png

Edited by stonedsailor