F.C. Pro Vercelli 1892

Smurph

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get to see what was edited :(

Popular Culture

Pro Vercelli featured as the primary team managed by Steven Murphy in his much blogged about managerial career in Football Manager 2011 [3]. The career was brought to public attention through Scottish football forum 'Pie and Bovril', becoming an immediate favourite, with over 6,000 views at the last count. The blog takes the reader through Murphy's ongoing battle to take Pro Vercelli through the Italian Leagues and on to Serie A[4] glory, with many twists, turns, highs, lows and laughs along the way. Currently Murphy has taken them to the new pasture of the Champions League for the first time in their history, after a 16th position finish last season. It won't be long until FC Pro rise up to where they truly belong, as Italy's and Europe's number one team, under Murphy's guidance this and much more is possible.

Is there any way I would be able to put a link to the thread in the edited part (or someone else could)?

The only ever time I've edited Wikipedia was to call Tom Delonge a c**t when he left blink-182.

i added a link in the external links bit at the bottom when i first made it. i think the link in the popular culture bit might get removed by a moderator. i don't think they like things like that

I'd expect it to get edited soon. In real life they're in the C1 play-offs against Taranto and have a decent chance of getting promoted to B.

I've got a screenshot of it anyway. Thanks guys :wub:

I can't imagine the Pro Vercelli FC wiki page is heavily moderated.

I put on Musselburgh's wikipedia that it has the widest High Street in Britain years ago. Still there.

Sadly been removed.

Is there any way I would be able to put a link to the thread in the edited part (or someone else could)?

The only ever time I've edited Wikipedia was to call Tom Delonge a c**t when he left blink-182.

:lol:

Read this from start to finish last night, utterly fantastic. In fact, it's inspired me to play FM12 for the first time since mid January (according to the Steam thingy)

Well done, sir.

Archived