Community

the jambo-rocker

Not read this whole thread but I am, like I suspect everyone here, a huge fan of this series. It has been one the best American sitcoms (along with Parks and Rec and Its Always Sunny IMO) in recent years and each season was better than one before. Like most I was gutted to hear Harmon had been chopped and feared the worst for the new series.

Having watched the first episode I have to say it did nothing for me. I agree with the above saying it was probably just the new writers playing it safe but I really hope it will improve.

PS: Alison Brie is glorious

Can anyone point me to a link to download the first few episodes of series four please?

If I'm allowed to ask.

You're not allowed, but they shouldn't be that hard to find yourself.

Not really sure how to feel about it this week. I mean it was a great plot that had all the makings of a great Community episode, but the lack of laughs just meant it fell totally flat. You used to be able to count on at least 1 real laugh out loud moment per episode, but they've been non-existent in this season and without those moments, it just doesn't work :(

Edited by Rossco1893

Still can't find the first few episodes ...

Since finishing Community up to the third series we've been really struggling to find something that's as infinitely watchable and easily likeable like Community. Any suggestions?

I just love clicking on this thread btw and being greeted by that Alison Brie gif at the top of the page. Holy smokes.

Since finishing Community up to the third series we've been really struggling to find something that's as infinitely watchable and easily likeable like Community. Any suggestions?

I've only seen the first three seasons (of eight) but 30 Rock is a great comedy so far. I believe it aired its last episode a few weeks/months back so you won't have to wait to finish it if you start now.

Still can't find the first few episodes ...

I just love clicking on this thread btw and being greeted by that Alison Brie gif at the top of the page. Holy smokes.

Archer

I'm afraid even as a joke I can't suggest that show. Because then it'll be getting viewing figures it doesn't deserve and it might lead to a 3rd or 4th season which will be an abomination on this Earth.

The fact there is already enough awful on TV especially CBS (Two and a half men, big bang theory and the current season of HIMYM) makes it seem like a drop in the ocean CBS is a pretty horrible network at the moment. He'll stream it illegally at least.

Edited by Sloop John B

No, fucking avoid at all costs. Not only is the show shit but it's written by Whitney Cummings who is an unfunny bitch.

This. The only other show I harbour such content towards is 2.5 men. They've both carrying the shows through a reliance of dim-witted sex puns that make want to punch inanimate objects. Hate.

This. The only other show I harbour such content towards is 2.5 men. They've both carrying the shows through a reliance of dim-witted sex puns that make want to punch inanimate objects. Hate.

2 Broke Girls also has racism to carry it to the bottom of the barrel.