Community

the jambo-rocker

Still can't find the first few episodes ...

Since finishing Community up to the third series we've been really struggling to find something that's as infinitely watchable and easily likeable like Community. Any suggestions?

I just love clicking on this thread btw and being greeted by that Alison Brie gif at the top of the page. Holy smokes.

Arrested Development is the best sitcom I've watched other than community. All 3 seasons on Netflix with a 4th due out on it later this year

Arrested Development is the best sitcom I've watched other than community. All 3 seasons on Netflix with a 4th due out on it later this year

Cheers mate.

I tried to watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia from where I'd left it pre-Community but it was almost unwatchable.

And I quite liked it when I left it.

Is that your own website in you signature, mate?

No, I just work for it. DavidMcG, who is also a poster on here runs it and a bunch of us guys also from here work and write for it.

• 1 month later...

Agreed. I'm just not a fan of this sentimental lesson at the end of an episode crap at all. They clearly are also struggling to use the characters as efficiently as beforehand.

Usually it's the first show I'll watch as soon as it's out, but now I could care less when it does.

• 3 weeks later...

That finale sums this season up pretty well. Time and time again they've used old jokes or tried to mimic previous seasons and just failed miserably.

FWIW, I was really enjoying the episode until the twist which just puts a dampener on the whole episode. Huge meh.

Annie looking fucking hot as all hell, as per in this episode though. Definitely warrants the Batman sound effect salute.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

What a glorious show, just recently discovered this and its a travesty that absolute w**k like HIMYM and TBBT are on tv constantly over here ,whilst not many have even heard of this wee gem.

New season starts tonight in the states, I can't wait. The trailer looks brilliant.

No Chevy Chase this season though, and Troy leaves after a few episodes but with Dan Harmon back hopefully they can make it work and we can all just forget about season 4.

Six season and a movie!

No Chevy Chase this season though, and Troy leaves after a few episodes but with Dan Harmon back hopefully they can make it work and we can all just forget about season 4.

I'm not so sad about Pierce being out but Troy going is a blow.

The long list of cameos/recurring roles are pretty ace; (I'll spoiler just in-case)

Jonathan Banks (Mike from Breaking Bad), John Oliver, Rib Corddry, Brie Larsson, Kevin Corrigan, Nathan Fillion and David Cross are all set to appear at some points, with only the latter two not being recurring

Of course, the best return is Dan Harmon. Completely forgot it was returning tonight until I saw this thread was bumped. Fucking A'!