Good Lord.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure as I was watching (well as much as I could without turning it off) and it looks like he has some sort of backing track. However what sort of shitty keyboard (is it just me that thinks it looks like an inflatable one?) has backing tracks built into them.

As for the track, I got as far as "We are the Queen's eleven, from light blue heaven" then his mental shrug of the shoulders (or was that some sort of tick he has) before ditching this abomination.

To tell the truth, I've only watched the video with the sound off.

Someone described it as "catchy" and that set off alarm bells. I'm in a wedding band, and as a result it's already hard enough to get to sleep at night with shite like Rihanna, Jessie J and Maroon 5 jostling for position in my involuntary internal playlist, without adding any further nonsense to the mix.

The visuals alone provided quite enough hilarity, anyway.

That is brilliant. Laughable that diddy fans are taking the piss out of this guy, it's supporters like this that will keep our club going.

Hopefully the chorus catches on.

WDDWA

:lol:

That is brilliant. Laughable that diddy fans are taking the piss out of this guy, it's supporters like this that will keep our club going.

Hopefully the chorus catches on.

WDDWA

As a marketing student I really hope I go on to work for Celtic or Rangers one day (if the latter exist), it must be a marketers dream to work for them. All it takes is some personality from either club to make a soundbite, ANY soundbite, and the hordes will lap it up like a fly around shite.

"We don't do walking away", "this is just the beggining", "the greatest fans in the world", you fuckers love a wee bit of cheesy cack in your lives.

I'm beginning to think if "Super Ally" or "Our Lenny" said something like "our sisters are our mothers" you stupid c***s would buy the incest themed merchandise in your thousands.

Archived