Ac Milan Game

Andyboy

Guest gypsyboy
Did anyone see that  :o  Dida was struck by a flare from the Inter end with nineteen minutes to go. Absolute effing disgrace.

465667[/snapback]

Ban all the fuckers from the crowed altogether

Yeah I saw it, The whole penalty area was filled by around 25-30 flares at one point. Then littered with bottles, umbrellas and lots of other misiles.

Fair play to the ref for trying to restart the match, but those fans were a disgrce as they just threw more.

I would imagine UEFA will take a hard line with Inter, and I doubt if we will see them in European competition next season.

In fact it is the second high profile incident at teh San Siro in recent weeks, UEFA have to make a stand and show that it won't be tolerated... I just hope tomorrow nights game betwen Juve and Liverpool is incident free

It's time to ban Italy from European competitions for at least a year. We've had this tonight, the recent incidents in the San Siro against Scotland, the Anders Frisk incident, scooters thrown from the top tier.

Enough is enough get them out.

It's time to ban Italy from European competitions for at least a year. We've had this tonight, the recent incidents in the San Siro against Scotland, the Anders Frisk incident, scooters thrown from the top tier.

Enough is enough get them out.

465696[/snapback]

Ban Italy from All European Competitions and World Competitions for a 4 year period, giving opponents in the WC qualifiers the points against them :)

(we might now qualift for the WC)

Guest gypsyboy
Ban Italy from All European Competitions and World Competitions for a 4 year period, giving opponents in the WC qualifiers the points against them :)

(we might now qualift for the WC)

465701[/snapback]

the UEFA will have to do a whole lot more to do anything of this it will be a lot more interesting because juve wont revenge on liverpool so that might turn ugly

And i thought it was only English fans who did this type of thing :rolleyes:

I would give all their clubs a 1 year ban from letting home spectators into stadiums for European games. I would also give this to the national team after the violence at the Scotland game. This isnt the first time something like this has happened with Italian clubs in the Champions League this season after the ref got hit with a coin at a Roma game.

The precedent for this was set earlier in the season - Dinamo Kiev were awarded the win over Roma (IIRC) in the group stages, and Roma had to play a few matches behind closed doors). <_<

Italian clubs are too important in terms of the TV revenue they generate, so there's no chance of a larger punishment IMO - the trouble in the San Siro during the Scotland game should have seen action taken, but nothing has been done. :angry:

Milan will progress without this game being replayed, and Inter will be back in Europe next season. :rolleyes:

Ban Juve NOW :)

465809[/snapback]

Why - is someone scared of what they might do to the Scousers on the park tomorrow night? :lol:

C'mon the Italian St Mirren :P:lol:

Guest Wheezy

The Inter-AC game was shocking but what about the Bayern announcer?

Getting slightly over-excited after each goal

Good stuff! :)

Getting onto the game - what about this alleged headbutt by Sheva on Materrazi? He probably deserved it though.

465851[/snapback]

It was right in front of the linesman, who seemed to be looking straight at it, yet he didn't flag. Shevi should have walked, but Materazzi's acting would have got him an Oscar.

As for the goal, what a f'ckin peach!

Guest Pompey

I'd also like to register my utter disgust at AC Milan. They SHOULD have refused to come back, but showing no regard for the safety of their own players, substituted Dida, the victim of an assault which really could have blinded him at best.

If Milan had any scruples, they would NOT have returned to that pitch.

The whole of Italian football is rotten. The FIGC have been unable to stop these horrendous scenes (and it's week in, week out), and should voluntarily take Italy out of UEFA for the forseeable future, like the EFA under Bert Millichip did.

These scenes are not welcome in football.

The Inter-AC game was shocking but what about the Bayern announcer? 

Getting slightly over-excited after each goal

Good stuff! :)

465876[/snapback]

That happens at all German matches. The anouncer gets the crowd to shout the score and he'll say the first name of the player who scored and the crowd shout back the surname. It's really good! I love the atmosphere at German football matches!

So glad Chelsea got through last night, I was panicking!

The scenes at the San Siro were disgraceful. No need for it in football.

So glad Chelsea got through last night, I was panicking!

466116[/snapback]

Cracking game!

Loved the commentator saying "he should just keep the ball at the corner flag" and he (Cole) promptly crossed it for Drogba to head home (can't believe the defenders stood and let him).

Excellent stuff.

AT

Archived