Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

14,000. Ma sides. They never even took that to the Semi. Might be an idea to get tickets in the Hearts end though. I know 2 Jambos that have enough loyalty points but are not going due to one of them having to work and the other going on his Honeymoon.

That's very hard to believe, he's got loads of loyalty points but can't make a saturday cup final game.

You'll not get Hearts tickets on ebay, but I understand the Hibs end tickets have already appeared. biggrin.gif

Got a mate who's a Hibs fan and might be able to get me hospitality tickets with him for £40. Don't know if he's on the wind up or not though.

Hibs hospitality tickets sold out on Friday, so unless he's already got the tickets, he's winding you up.

Hibs hospitality tickets sold out on Friday, so unless he's already got the tickets, he's winding you up.

He did tell me midweek so maybe he went and got tickets and didn't tell me. Will have to ask him. If he didn't I'll probably just go along to the game anyway. Should be a good final.

Got a mate who's a Hibs fan and might be able to get me hospitality tickets with him for £40. Don't know if he's on the wind up or not though.

Sounds genuine, 40 quid is what BT charge for the "comfy seats" at the back of the south lower, seat only,no lounge access.

Expect many 'ooh guess what guys, ticket sales are going sooo great, better buy some more season tickets y'all' type statements in the next few weeks before about 5k end up going on sale. :lol:laugh.gif

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120422/cup-final-tickets-update-_2262950_2744684

:lol: Yep.

Doesn't actually specify that 1000 new ST's have been sold, they could include renewals. Still confident of my ticket as long as the general sale isn't randomised.

I admire Rod's inititative but I'd be surprised if his wee scheme actually ends up evening out at much more than 2 per season ticket. I hope he's just bluffing and each player/staff isn't taking about 20 tickets each.

200 pay at the gate. How the f**k will that work? :lol:

Taking something used out of context and using it to suit your own agenda shocker <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How can comments such as these be "used out of context"? :rolleyes:

"I'd say this is more or less the Cup final,"

"A cup win over Celtic wouldn't do that ambition any harm"

:lol:

Edited by Forever Hibs