Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

If that turns out to be true. He can fack off aswell along with O'Connor and Doherty ;)

you won't have much of a choice in the matter tbf 8)

If that turns out to be true. He can fack off aswell along with O'Connor and Doherty ;)

If it turns out to be true I'm sure he'll be gutted what the Hibs fans think of him joining the Scottish Cup Champions. Gutted.

On the fans front, I thought we made more noise prior to the game and looking at the highlights our end looked more lively and colourful up until our pumping. I think the way Hampden is set up makes it difficult to take in the noise from the opposite side so your own end will always seem superior.

I genuinely thought that the Hearts fans were poor throughout the game, I put that down to the acceptance and ease in which the game was being won. As for us by that point we were just deflated.

On the fans front, I thought we made more noise prior to the game and looking at the highlights our end looked more lively and colourful up until our pumping. I think the way Hampden is set up makes it difficult to take in the noise from the opposite side so your own end will always seem superior.

I genuinely thought that the Hearts fans were poor throughout the game, I put that down to the acceptance and ease in which the game was being won. As for us by that point we were just deflated.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just watch the game again and you'll see the above is utter pish.

agree

Yeah the Hearts support was fairly shite all things considered.

Sad times when a Scottish Cup Final against your derby rivals is treated with a sense of acceptance from one set of fans 20 minutes in. Just shows how far Hibs have sunk.

Yeah the Hearts support was fairly shite all things considered.

Sad times when a Scottish Cup Final against your derby rivals is treated with a sense of acceptance from one set of fans 20 minutes in. Just shows how far Hibs have sunk.

keep it coming you bitter fuds. i was worried our complete domination would lead to us taking our eye off the ball in these games, but the hibs just dont realise we thrive off it.

11 in a row. absolute nap we beat 22.

keep it coming you bitter fuds. i was worried our complete domination would lead to us taking our eye off the ball in these games, but the hibs just dont realise we thrive off it.

11 in a row. absolute nap we beat 22.

Jambos are the only people in the world who can came across as angry after a big win. sob.png