Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Unless I'm missing some detail here? Just incase I am, you renewing your season ticket all Akpo? :P:lol:

Nope, sorry :(

It is no longer worth it for me. If I miss even 3 games, I reckon it would be more than paying for each match individually. The prices are just too high and represents no value anymore.

Like others say, it must go to general sale unless a huge number of people choose to buy a season ticket just so they can get an extra ticket for the final, so if you're prepared to wait in the pouring rain and hail outside Easter Road, you should be alright :P

Nope, sorry :(

It is no longer worth it for me. If I miss even 3 games, I reckon it would be more than paying for each match individually. The prices are just too high and represents no value anymore.

Like others say, it must go to general sale unless a huge number of people choose to buy a season ticket just so they can get an extra ticket for the final, so if you're prepared to wait in the pouring rain and hail outside Easter Road, you should be alright :P

Yep, fold out chair from TITP located :P

As you've highlighted it's not even like every ST holder will renew before the end of this month, never mind our total ST number's nearly doubling. There will be a general sale. This will ofcourse be massively over subscribed but should fill the 'if you really want one, you'll get one' quota which will cover me and me bro.

Expect many 'ooh guess what guys, ticket sales are going sooo great, better buy some more season tickets y'all' type statements in the next few weeks before about 5k end up going on sale. :lol:

I mind being offered £100 for the two priority vouchers (from Dundee United at home I think?) to get tickets for the big semi. Look what happened there. People are thick.

As you've highlighted it's not even like every ST holder will renew before the end of this month, never mind our total ST number's nearly doubling. There will be a general sale. This will ofcourse be massively over subscribed but should fill the 'if you really want one, you'll get one' quota which will cover me and me bro.

Expect many 'ooh guess what guys, ticket sales are going sooo great, better buy some more season tickets y'all' type statements in the next few weeks before about 5k end up going on sale. :lol:

I mind being offered £100 for the two priority vouchers (from Dundee United at home I think?) to get tickets for the big semi. Look what happened there. People are thick.

Yeah you always get those over recations at big games :lol: It will definitely sell out though, the general sale will be one huge scramble :lol:

Yeah you always get those over recations at big games :lol: It will definitely sell out though, the general sale will be one huge scramble :lol:

Deffo :lol:

Even though it'll be a total pain in the arse, I hope it is just a simple queue job. That way you're guaranteed one if you're willing to make the effort. If there's any random selection/luck involved I will be truly shitting myself.

If it's c***s queuing at 2am then the 'hope I get a ticket lol. Wuld b a lovly surprise for the hubby and wee Dylan and Rihanna xxlolxx' brigade will be weeded out of the process.

Imagine if I'm wrong, they sell the ST's required to avoid a general sale and we lose. About 13/4k absolutely raging Hibees next season. :lol: :lol:

Hoping your right pal. I've not had a s/t for a few years and generally rely on mates when I get tickets for away games etc. Reckon it'll be public sale in person only or also on the blower/internet? A trip up from London just to buy one doesn't sound too appealing to be honest. reckon if it did come to it i'd travel up without and try in the pubs round the ground before - always see touts offering them even if they're at massively overinflated prices.

2-0 down with nothing but our reserve team on. If the situation was reversed there wouldn't have been a glory hunting Hearts fan in sight.

FACT

smug.png

Hibs Team on 2/4/06

1. Zibi Malkowski
  2. Gary Caldwell
  3. David Murphy
  4. Gary Smith
  5. Stephen Glass
  6. Chris Hogg
  7. Steven Whittaker
  8. Kevin Thomson
  9. Abdessalam Benjelloun
  10. Ivan Sproule
  11. Steven Fletcher

"nothing but our reserve team", right enough. laugh.gif

Just to pre-empt a potential comeback, Hibs' first substitution was made after 62 minutes; the scoreboard clock, of course, shows "58 Minutes".

greggy.png

Hibs Team on 2/4/06

1. Zibi Malkowski
  2. Gary Caldwell
  3. David Murphy
  4. Gary Smith
  5. Stephen Glass
  6. Chris Hogg
  7. Steven Whittaker
  8. Kevin Thomson
  9. Abdessalam Benjelloun
  10. Ivan Sproule
  11. Steven Fletcher

"nothing but our reserve team", right enough. laugh.gif

Just to pre-empt a potential comeback, Hibs' first substitution was made after 62 minutes; the scoreboard clock, of course, shows "58 Minutes".

greggy.png

Riordan and Killen were both out for that game, as was Stewart and Beuzelin. It was also Benji's first ever game for the Hibees.

Patch work.

greggy.png

Edited by Forever Hibs

On a Tuesday night.... wink.gifI think this has been my favourite Scottish Cup run ever, even the games at Tynecastle were decent despite the results. It really is crazy to think we were one minute from going out the cup if it wasn't for Suso!

you missed out the word "diving"

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120420/tickets-on-sale-next-thursday_2241384_2741838Just 20,000 each so that means 12,500 corporate etc?

Also, does anyone know if the upper south stand is definitely going to be open or not? If not then words fail me.

Yes the South Upper is open. As a Debenture holder I received my e-mail offering me tickets on Monday morning. There are 5000 of us up there so you can add 2500ish on to each of the teams supports. The debenture holders have until the 27th of this month to apply then the tickets will be offered out to the clubs.

Before anyone asks I have already offered my tickets to a very good mate who is a Hibs fan and as a percentage of the seats are owned by companies and Old firm fans who will not apply I should be able to get a few more for him.