Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

laugh.gifReckon Booth's missus looks a bit dead behind the eyes myself. Lets be fair though 99% of the blokes on here would throw themselves at either of them given half the chance, and aye I include myself in that!

That 1% would be Greggy Wallace with his hugely inflated standards.

You're right to laugh, the defence has no part to play in the opposition scoring. :1eye

Defence starts with the midfield chief, anyone who has an interest in football should know this. If your midfield is non-existent it's just going to be attack after attack.

All wee chubby Robbo could talk about last night was how easily they were going to beat us. :lol:

jj.png

Did you go about with Booth?

I wouldn't say "go about". Was one year below me at Knox so I've knew him via school. Started dating my pal about a year ago, so speak to him now and then. Then again everyone in Haddington knows him so.

He did say he'd be shiting if he had to start the final.

Some amount of shite in this thread. For the sake of impartiality I'll start with Hibs:

"This is our year", "it's written in the stars", "the hoodoo will end because 1+9+0+2 equals 12 and in 1902 we had an Irish manager and a lanky, ginger, Irish striker". Utter, utter shite, there's no logic to it whatsoever. As has been pointed out before, we're playing Hearts FFS. This is the kind of shite you'd see in some Hollywood movie with a bunch of kids taking on the LA Lakers at basketball. It could happen or it could not, fate or destiny will have hee haw to do with it.

As for the Hearts fans saying they're guarenteed to win because they're ten derbies unbeaten, just as much shite there. Runs end, it could be Saturday or it could be three years from now. The past doesn't determine the future. I agree that your run points to you being favourites, but there's some things to remember.

A) Hibs have improved since the last derby, you can point out stats or whatever but they have, looking back to the last one we were an utter shambles then. We aren't great now by any means, but this squad are more organised now by a long way.

B) Even with Hibs being shite, they've had chances against Hearts. Words can't describe how bad Hibs were in the last two derbies, and even then there was some very good chances which they fucked up (GoC and Griffiths aren't missing too many chances). Our shiteness has flattered Hearts big time, against a more organised team they are very beatable.

In short, none of us know what will happen. Hearts are favourites, but Hibs have a chance. Pipe the f**k down and stop pretending to be Mystic Meg.

448306935_on5nZnDb_c.jpg

Having lost complete track of this thread, can any Hearts fan confirm if the legendary Gregg Wallace is, in fact, making an appearance at Hampden?

The Jambos and Hibees I know are beginning to feel more nervous about this now than excited. I hope they can enjoy the day but they must be sick with nerves already.

Notice how nearly every player that leaves still supports Hearts. Franck Sauzee and co. Couldn't desert Hibs quick enough. :lol:

I'm getting quite fed up with how Hearts players seem to take to and subsequently offer more commitment to their club.

Mind that guy who played for Hibs, sat out injured for the best part of a year, picked up a 5 figure sum weekly yet was suddenly fit enough to travel round the world playing for Ghana every few months?

Mind that other guy who signed for us (again on high wages) played 2 games whilst he spent his entire time in Edinburgh getting steaming up town. The most annoying thing about this chap is he went on to play in Serie A when he could finally be bothered, grrr.

Mind that other guy who we signed for peanuts as a youngster, developed into a Scotland international before he actually paid us to get the f**k out of the club?

What are we doing wrong? :(

laugh.gifReckon Booth's missus looks a bit dead behind the eyes myself. Lets be fair though 99% of the blokes on here would throw themselves at either of them given half the chance, and aye I include myself in that!

I'd probably do their mothers too! ph34r.gif

Defence starts with the midfield chief, anyone who has an interest in football should know this. If your midfield is non-existent it's just going to be attack after attack.

You're missing the point. Their heads will have dropped considerably after that.

jj.png

Indeed. Another fat jambo b*****d who thought we'd crumble. :)

You're missing the point. Their heads will have dropped considerably after that.

No, no they won't.

Doherty's head must have dropped considerably after giving away that penalty against Inverness etc etc. :rolleyes:

Indeed. Another fat jambo b*****d who thought we'd crumble. :)

If anyone knows about Hibs crumbling, it's Robbo. jj.png

I'm getting quite fed up with how Hearts players seem to take to and subsequently offer more commitment to their club.

Mind that guy who played for Hibs, sat out injured for the best part of a year, picked up a 5 figure sum weekly yet was suddenly fit enough to travel round the world playing for Ghana every few months?

Mind that other guy who signed for us (again on high wages) played 2 games whilst he spent his entire time in Edinburgh getting steaming up town. The most annoying thing about this chap is he went on to play in Serie A when he could finally be bothered, grrr.

Mind that other guy who we signed for peanuts as a youngster, developed into a Scotland international before he actually paid us to get the f**k out of the club?

What are we doing wrong? :(

Hearts can hardly help when a player has mental health issues squire.

What Scotland international paid Hearts to leave?

Hearts can hardly help when a player has mental health issues squire.

What Scotland international paid Hearts to leave?

He'll be in the team on Saturday "squire". 150,000 Great British pounds I believe.

The notion that players who play for Hearts always end up with some 'connection' to the club is exactly the kind of pish you hear Celtic fans come out with. Just because some tart drops the name of the club to the media doesn't exempt you from hiring the same band of mercenaries and journeymen we all live with.

Cmon the Hertz.

What's the connection between Dunfermline and Hearts BTW? There seems to be a bit of a love-in there, is it because they're both known as "the big team"?

tumblr_ltdcx6RcA81qg5h2xo1_250.gif