Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

http://www.thescotti...-confident.html

^^^ That's what you call ammunition.

The comments underneath - mainly from Celtic fans by the looks of it - really do make me lose faith in humanity. Although it's no surprise as anyone with an account on that site must have an IQ of roughly four.

Anyway:-

V1loM.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hearts fans why bother with a display guys when you can twirl a scarf like a m o n g

I just remembered, haven't your little Section 43 group ordered like 20,000 tiny flags to twirl like bairns do when the Queen visits? :lol:

Greenock is a Proddy town and so shall it remain.

Everywhere else should think of following suit.

Could you do me a quick favour? I know you lot can't talk about football without bring religion/politics into it, but this game is quite a big deal for us. So, could you bring your weegie bigoted pish somewhere else please?

Ta.

Haven't you paid any attention to this thread? When Hibby's show any kind of belief it's "false bravado", when jambos do it they're being confident and having a "winning attitude".

Keep up.

To be fair though a blind man can tell all your support/players are trying to do is emulate our attitude, thinking it will actually work. :lol:

Could you do me a quick favour? I know you lot can't talk about football without bring religion/politics into it, but this game is quite a big deal for us. So, could you bring your weegie bigoted pish somewhere else please?

Ta.

^^ Rattled. Mon the hertz.

Once Skacel leaves Hearts he will never return to watch because he doesn't give a f**k. He's there to get his money, and even then he doesn't always get it. (see what I did there? i made a wage joke)

You are thinking of Le chimp AKA fwank saucey the european cup cheat.

Rember he papped the shitty wee decanter in the bin and was going to screw you in court for money he was due.