Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Tell me now please, were Forever Hivs and co. giving it big licks last week because himself and others thought you had already sold out and before the big team? greggy.png

After this was proved false, Hearts announced the next day that we had sold out, in only two weeks. greggy.png

If you have sold out now, you will admit to making a c**t of yourself last week then aye? greggy.png

Ok Sergio one more time from the top.

There was no public sale on the Monday, there was a competition with 100 selected seats given the chance to purchase final tickets.

Wednesday there was a public sale at 10am. by 12pm they had gone.

Hibernian yesterday released the tickets that weren't claimed by the 100 and others they were holding onto. They were gone in an hour.

Jesus you really are one sad individual clinging onto the sold out thing like it's some glory.

Get a grip, your team is in the final of the Scottish Cup on Saturday afternoon and your'e concentrating on miss information.

P.S the hearts end will be full of people the players gave there THIRTY tickets to and Robinsons (amongst others) FIFTY.

Paulo

Your inability to pick up on a subtle subtext suggests you must be a genuine astrophysicist

Let's try that again

I think you might have misread that.

The very last tickets were on sale online only so the wee team are to be congratulated for selling out.

I'm sure you'll wish to join me in saying , in a very patronising manner, "Well done Hibs!"

Hibs haven't and won't sell out, of that I'm sure. greggy.png

Just like every other time. greggy.png

Time to back up your claims PS.

Go down to Easter Road and get yourself one of the tickets you reckon are available. If you get a ticket I'll pay for it myself, and you can give it to one of the 380,000 jambos that can't get a ticket.

It makes sense son, you could even make a big profit. Or are you going to hide away ignore anyone who asks any questions about your claims again?

What question? :rolleyes:

The one I asked about 25 pages back when you apparently pished yourself laughing at the thought of Gary Locke being our motivator, and I asked if you knew how many times he'd lost against Hibs in any capacity. smile.gif

Serious question - who actually gives a f**k about attendances?

I have no control over what thousands of other Hearts fans choose to do with their cash on a given Saturday, and Hibs fans are in the same boat.

If HMFC or HFC, as institutions, marketed themselves as "The Club That Always Sells All Their Tickets", then fair enough. huh.gif

The one I asked about 25 pages back when you apparently pished yourself laughing at the thought of Gary Locke being our motivator, and I asked if you knew how many times he'd lost against Hibs in any capacity. smile.gif

Our poor record has far more to do with us not turning up, than Hearts showing up.

Our poor record has far more to do with us not turning up, than Hearts showing up.

It's okay to admit you haven't a clue what the answer is, no one is going to think any less of you for it (I doubt that's really possible on here anyway), but at least if you admit you haven't a clue about something you started then it saves you coming out with utter cock rot like the above.