Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Working 4-10 tonight, not sure if that's a good thing as it'll give me something to take my mind off tomorrow or not.

Absolutely no chance of getting any sleep tonight.

This is fucking grim. I'm so desperate for something to take my mind of this I've willingly taken on an absolutely brutal workload;

"Of course I can clear these 1900 historic reconciliation issues by 5pm"

Catch you kids on the flip flop.

Anyone know what the situation is with car parking tomorrow i.e. which supporters are to use which carparks (the school playing field etc.)? Nothing on SFA or Hibs websites than I can see.

EDIT: Hearts website has info saying they're using the QP Recreation Ground.

EDIT AGAIN: Does that mean Hibs use Polmadie Playingfields?

Edited by HibeeJibee

Had to take a half day. Going home for a stint on the sofa watching a film. Make a nice meal for tonight with a bottle of wine. Early to bed with the missus and try not to call her Leigh during foreplay!

If you can keep a boner whilst having thoughts of LG in your head then I'll either doff my cap to you, or genuinely worry about you! biggrin.gif

If i don't asleep tonight :(. How do i stay up throughout the day tomorrow?

i dealt with the kille game by putting the soaps on while in my bed

woke up in the morning rather early to lots of alcohol raring to go smile.gif

Don't speak for other EGB. Believe me when I say, I'm supremely confident that our players will do the business tomorrow. I'm not "Shiting Myself" one bit.

Cheers.

Getting worked up about something you can't controls just ridiculous. I'm confident that our players are better than Hibs' therefor I'm confident that our players can beat Hibs'.

I was 10x more nervous for the New Year derby. Don't know why.

^^^ Terrible excuse for a fan.

Apart from Hearts Daft who is clearly not too bothered, I've never read a match thread with so much discussion about bowel movements. :lol:

it's rare for me to genuinely care about my own team these days let alone another one, but I'll have massive amounts of sympathy for whoever loses tomorrow.

Same, unless it Hearts.

I know what you mean though, I remember that League Cup Final a few years back when Rangers beat Dundee United in the most unfair way possible. I felt so shit for the United fans, it actually properly ruined my night. Times their disappointment by ten for tommorow's losers. :o

Anyway, my feeling is that if Hibs score first or the score stays 0-0 for a while, the further it gets into the game without Hearts in the lead the more Hibs really have a chance. An early goal for Hearts and we really could be Friar Tucked big time. Mind you if Garry scored after two minutes again it could be the slowest 90 minutes of my life.

Hibernian captain James McPake: "It's a great honour to be walking out at Hampden and leading a team out for the Scottish Cup final and it's an even bigger honour that it's probably the biggest game in derby history.

"We go into it confident and looking forward to it. What an honour it would be for us to be the first [Hibs] team in 110 years to lift that cup.

"We've not beaten them in 10 derby games. I don't look took much into that. This is 90 minutes of football, or it could be more with extra-time.

"We'll go out and give it the best 90 minutes of our lives and hopefully that'll be enough at the end of the day."

Come on Hibs. We can do this! :)

I must say I really wish I could enjoy this build up more. Don't get me wrong I'll be absolutely buzzing tommorow, but the last few days of my life would've been so much happier if this whole thing wasn't happening.

Win or lose I'll wish I'd enjoyed the build up more, easier said than done.

Anyone know what the situation is with car parking tomorrow i.e. which supporters are to use which carparks (the school playing field etc.)? Nothing on SFA or Hibs websites than I can see.

EDIT: Hearts website has info saying they're using the QP Recreation Ground.

EDIT AGAIN: Does that mean Hibs use Polmadie Playingfields?

Anyone?