Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Players join Hearts without knowing whether they'll be paid on time. We're just that appealing. Having the best fans in the country helps as well mind you. 8)

Had to laugh about the post you made in that other thread.

"Hearts have the best fanbase out of the clubs but we also have a minority of bigots".

:lol:

Wrong. Skacel was there practically every week between 2006 and 2010. He loves the Hearts, says so on twitter and everything.

See before you mention it, he didn't turn up at pre-season in 2006 cos he had a runny nose so less of your sarcasm. 95% of Hearts players love the club and he's no different.

Nah, he never turned up because he got himself a move to England and landed his beloved Hearts £1m smackers.

We wouldn't grudge our players money making moves. Especially when we get money for them and we're more than happy to allow the classier of the lot a chance to have a second spell at their spiritual home, age permitting.

Sir Rudolfs second spell has been delightful. As was wee robbo's before him. The less said about Neil McCann the better. Lost his pace by that point.

Just face it, Hearts players create strong bonds with our fans. Hibs players couldn't give a flying f**k.

Alas, that's why Hearts have dominated the derby. Every player (discounting a Kingston here and Mirsad Beslija there) knows what it means to play in maroon. Every club has it's mercenaries but some clubs are just lucky enough to attract top professionals who grow to love the club. Maybe you'll get one or two one day... Keep The Faith!

Players join Hearts without knowing whether they'll be paid on time. We're just that appealing. Having the best fans in the country helps as well mind you. 8)

tumblr_m3z8xo0tnh1r4cftv.gif

Nah, he never turned up because he got himself a move to England and landed his beloved Hearts £1m smackers.

We wouldn't grudge our players money making moves. Especially when we get money for them and we're more than happy to allow the classier of the lot a chance to have a second spell at their spiritual home, age permitting.

Sir Rudolfs second spell has been delightful. As was wee robbo's before him. The less said about Neil McCann the better. Lost his pace by that point.

Just face it, Hearts players create strong bonds with our fans. Hibs players couldn't give a flying f**k.

Alas, that's why Hearts have dominated the derby. Every player (discounting a Kingston here and Mirsad Beslija there) knows what it means to play in maroon. Every club has it's mercenaries but some clubs are just lucky enough to attract top professionals who grow to love the club. Maybe you'll get one or two one day... Keep The Faith!

Interesting theory's on offer here.

Mind how you aknowledged that Hibs signed good proffessionals in the early noughties. Players that I'm sure you'll agree had cult status at the club and a magnificent bond with the fans.

What's your theory for why Hibs attracted 5k+ p/week players then and have resorted to pish journeymen now? Tell me how we can get these players to turn up and accept all the money we can't afford to spend. :(

Interesting theory's on offer here.

Mind how you aknowledged that Hibs signed good proffessionals in the early noughties. Players that I'm sure you'll agree had cult status at the club and a magnificent bond with the fans.

What's your theory for why Hibs attracted 5k+ p/week players then and have resorted to pish journeymen now? Tell me how we can get these players to turn up and accept all the money we can't afford to spend. :(

You'll have to find yourself a wealthy Russian owner who'll spend his own money while wiping your debt. Good luck.

You'll have to find yourself a wealthy Russian owner who'll spend his own money while wiping your debt. Good luck.

Mmm. Think you're right, that would be difficult. Global recession mate.

Perhaps we could go after a rotund Scottish businessmen, seen as we've established they can have the exact same record as their Russian counterparts over a 7 year period. Got to think realistically.

Doesn't mean I can't give credit where it's due to our Eastern European business community. The way Vlad has turned his £800k 19% shareholding into 85% all whilst selflessly donating and definately not increasing the debt is the kind of owner us wee teamers can only dream of. :(

Mmm. Think you're right, that would be difficult. Global recession mate.

Perhaps we could go after a rotund Scottish businessmen, seen as we've established they can have the exact same record as their Russian counterparts over a 7 year period. Got to think realistically.

Doesn't mean I can't give credit where it's due to our Eastern European business community. The way Vlad has turned his £800k 19% shareholding into 85% all whilst selflessly donating and definately not increasing the debt is the kind of owner us wee teamers can only dream of. :(

Unless Motherwell have won the Scottish Cup in the last 7 years no-one has anywhere near Romanovs record.

He bought 85% after originally buying 19%. It's since risen to 93% (IIRC) and he has the same debt level he started with whilst bringing us these committed professional athletes, European jaunts and Scottish Cup(s) hopefully.

A glorious man. A leader among men.

Unless Motherwell have won the Scottish Cup in the last 7 years no-one has anywhere near Romanovs record.

He bought 85% after originally buying 19%. It's since risen to 93% (IIRC) and he has the same debt level he started with whilst bringing us these committed professional athletes, European jaunts and Scottish Cup(s) hopefully.

A glorious man. A leader among men.

Was trying to keep this scientific so compared our Vlad to the previous owner, who remarkably has an extremely similar record. He's also responsible for half of those lifelong jambos you mentioned.

Think you're a little off with the word 'bought' though. He did buy the majority shares and therefore the clubs massive debt for less than a 1m. He then racked up tens of millions of squid debt in loans from his kind self. With the debt far, far outweighing the value of the business he then hoovered up those lucky shareholders, who's stock was now valueless in cash for equity transfers.

You're right about the Euro trips and cups though. Lucky you. As long as Vlad never loses interest then you're cushty.

Annoni, if you accidentally end up mobilising thousands of Rangers fans who attempt to blockade Hampden... laugh.gif

mad.gif

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217769&st=0

I'm up for this even if we are stopped from geting near Hampden how are they going to cope with 100k odd bears in the centre of Glasgow a peaceful march it would be of course i'm not looking for a fight but if any Hibs or Hearts fans start anything that's their problem.

If 50 of us could get tickets for the game , at diffrent entrances , we could handcuff ourselves to the turnstiles in a silent protest.

Like the suffragettes did trying to get votes for women

Lets ruin these b*****ds showpiece. They pick up the policing bill, and we tell them what we really think.

Thoughts?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=220499

So I think for a protest we should do a mass rolling protest that would cripple the road infrastructure and grind these 2 road networks to a halt making most people attending the final late for the event.

Whats your thoughts?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=220492

Let's be perfectly honest, if we organised a protest for Saturday, our fans would go down there then get slapped about.

crabflute.gif

boogie.png

Exactly. They turn around and punish us more - Which we all know they will.

Rangers pride themselves on being THE dignified club in Scotland. If we start diluting our club values now what's the point in supporting Rangers. Let's leave acting like the manky mob to the manky mob.

However I do agree that we should do something but most certainly without acting like a outa control bairn.

Do these weapons actually believe this? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After seven minutes reading that Rangers forum I came to the conclusion that the only solution is compulsory sterilisation.

I can't help but think a world with fewer of those knuckle-dragging mouth breathers would be an infinitely better one.

Edited by Scipio

After seven minutes reading that Rangers forum I came to the conclusion that the only solution is compulsory sterilisation.

I can't help but think a world with fewer of those knuckle-dragging mouth breathers

would be an infinitely better one.

The thing I've realised about rangers after reading media is that they are actually worse than when they come to down.

They are more deluded than Hearts Daft and more paranoid than Celtic. What a bunch of fruitloops. They think what is happening to them is because the whole of scotland are feenyuns and its all down to Liewell. Even the judge is meant to be in on the act.

They are going to boycott and it will be the end of Scottish football. What fuckjng planet are they on? Boycott and I guarantee more supporters of the home side against them which only effects there own teams performances.