Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be nothing but I've noticed something on the strip that may help to work out whether the back is hooped or white:

421547_396431820407123_1463123883_n.jpg

The part I have circled is a long strip of white going past a blue strip on the front. That suggests that the back is fully white but I may be completely wrong and it's just maybe the way the top is sitting. Hope I'm wrong mind...

That suggests that the back is fully white but I may be completely wrong and it's just maybe the way the top is sitting. Hope I'm wrong mind...

I think it's actually written into the UEFA equipment rules & regs that there can't be any design cutting into or across the numbering &/or lettering on strips. Whether or not it would be 100% policed if you're not playing in europe I'm not sure but I guess the designers must do it as standard?

I think it's actually written into the UEFA equipment rules & regs that there can't be any design cutting into or across the numbering &/or lettering on strips. Whether or not it would be 100% policed if you're not playing in europe I'm not sure but I guess the designers must do it as standard?

Do you mean it is illegal to put a number/name over the hoops as this isn't the case or am I missing the point?

Do you mean it is illegal to put a number/name over the hoops as this isn't the case or am I missing the point?

it's in UEFA's rules that there cant be hoops or stripes where the name/number would be, what I'm saying is I don't think this rule is enforced by the SFL but strip designers would be aware of the need for either a blank square or plain back for certain teams & may just design it like that as standard

it's in UEFA's rules that there cant be hoops or stripes where the name/number would be, what I'm saying is I don't think this rule is enforced by the SFL but strip designers would be aware of the need for either a blank square or plain back for certain teams & may just design it like that as standard

I understand where you're coming from now mate. The likes of Reading had the exact same strip as ourselves last season and that was no doubt the main reason why we had a complete white back.

Archived