Next Seasons Kits

If, whoever makes these decisions on our kit manufacturers are choosing kits of stock, why not go for Nike? Something better than Joma at least blink.gif

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Joma badge better not be gold, it has to be red. In saying that, i'm not looking forward to having a Joma kit at all. Going by how boggin' St Johnstone's kits always are.

:blink:

They're not that bad, I really like our away one this season. Also we don't have thier template stuff, so it's of a better quality.

What would you have thought if you had the same Puma template as the Thistle home kit this year, with our yellow being white and our red being black?

Better, but the definitive Pars strip for me is the 1962-64 one:

dunfermline_athletic_1962-1964.gif

:blink:

They're not that bad, I really like our away one this season. Also we don't have thier template stuff, so it's of a better quality.

I suppose it's all a matter of taste.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bring back Matchwinner.

2013/14 maybe?

Dunfermline: Black and white barcode

Morton: Blue and white zig-zags - the bottom of a Mars bar style pattern. Would go, since you're aw aboot the sweeties

St Mirren: Has to be a black and white Paisley pattern. Stripes? What stripes!

Raith: All shades of blue on a linoleum inspired design

What other Matchwinner style designs can you think of?

545047_342242235843041_100001718029658_856992_936923478_n.jpg

Well, there it is. It's alright I guess, but I still hate the thick stripes.

Very disappointing. Thick black stripes and black sleeves = pish. Would suit St. Mirren. Also, the combination of a yellow manufacturer and red sponsor makes it look shite. Not enough white in it.

Very disappointing. Thick black stripes and black sleeves = pish. Would suit St. Mirren. Also, the combination of a yellow manufacturer and red sponsor makes it look shite. Not enough white in it.

Yep, completely agree. Shitey template pish.

545047_342242235843041_100001718029658_856992_936923478_n.jpg

Well, there it is. It's alright I guess, but I still hate the thick stripes.

You would think Dunfermline would be watching the pennies now, not splashing the cash on male models, David Beckham better watch out!

Is it just me our was there a time when you would only hear of the likes of Joma, Errea etc down the local pitches in the Saturday and Sunday leagues and the Juniors, never anywhere near a professional football club! Penny pinching is obviously the cause. I'd love to see Matchwinner come back though, they had template strips but the magic was in the material, I've still got mine with Dundee FC running diagonally over and over integral to the material, that's what makes a strip special!

That's a horrible kit. Worse than this season's. Dunfemline kits should always be white with black stripes.

I would definitely shag the second zebra before the first. So yes, the second one = good.

Is that because it is preoccupied and wouldn't notice your presence?

Archived