Next Seasons Kits

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1336752412[/url]' post='6224988']

Very disappointing. Thick black stripes and black sleeves = pish. Would suit St. Mirren. Also, the combination of a yellow manufacturer and red sponsor makes it look shite. Not enough white in it.

Hope to f**k we don't go with joma when our puma deal runs out.

I'm anticipating a horrible shade of yellow kit for next season for us. Bring back the amber and black!

sco_livingston_1_0102.gif

are you still going with umbro stuff, if so you'll either be getting the same as the cowdenbeath away top or ... probably more wanted but less likely

1311335437_0.jpg

are you still going with umbro stuff, if so you'll either be getting the same as the cowdenbeath away top or ... probably more wanted but less likely

No idea. We haven't kept the same strip manufacturer 2 seasons on the trot since 06/07. Not keen on the collar on that Cowdenbeath top. Black collar may have looked better.

Our kit definitely screams Sunday League Football. It's more the combination of gold and red. Perhaps if they were the same colour it would look slightly better, alas it looks total garbage. If there is red socks like the early 60s, it'll maybe save it.

Have to say i'm not really overly enthused by our strip. However, St Mirren supporters have got a hard neck slagging it off, considering the monstrosity of a strip that they've just released.

You are a really, really angry wee man aren't you :lol:

I wish i was as calm and laid back as you, I really am working on it.

Also, smpar has corrected you so i don't have to. Just a wee footnote for future reference, seeing as you're quite keen on the first division forum. :)

Archived