TNA General

Bully Ray apparently had a meeting with the rest of the roster at a house show over the weekend and told them goodbye as his contract is ending and he doesn't expect to work any more shows for the company

He's pretty much done everything he can do in TNA. But he surely won't be leaving until Bound For Glory seeing as he and Devon are the Hall Of Fame inductees.

Agreed. I think Bully Ray could be a top heel in WWE and could give the faces a fresh opponent. Make him the new Authority's enforcer. Have him face Reigns and Cena then turn him face on Kane. Would be quality.

But aye, they wouldn't do that because they're arseholes. He'd be a low card comedy act most likely.

TNA have confirmed that Impact will be staying on Spike till at least the end of this year, hopefully this extension will allow them time to either get a deal elsewhere or negotiate a longer deal with Spike

Hopefully they get a deal with someone else. That way we won't have to see shite MMA guys standing around trying to look hard.

I don't think Grado was involved in BBC2, this was the list of names of wrestlers who were announced to be involved in it and I think its already been filmed with no mention anywhere that he took part

Males: Rampage Brown, Dave Mastiff, Noam Dar, Martin Stone, Joel Redman, Mark Andrews, Sha Samuels, El Ligero, Tiger Ali, RJ Singh, Chucky Cyrus, Alex Cyanide, Josh Bodom, Matt Fox, Joe Vega, John Harding, Rory Bailey, Evan Sarven, Kevin Lloyd, Jack Gallagher, Hamish Campbell, The Fabulous Bakewells, Richard Parliament, Sebastian Radclaw, The Nordic Warrior, Pastor William Eaver, Sam Smitten-Downes, Joseph Conners, Bulk and Karn, Johnny Rock, Bill Duffy, Pyro, Priscilla, Kris Travis

Females: Skarlett, Lana Austin, Melanie Price, The Owens Twins, Heather Schofield, Miss Louis-Jane, Kay Lee Ray, Nikki Storm

I don't think Grado was involved in BBC2, this was the list of names of wrestlers who were announced to be involved in it and I think its already been filmed with no mention anywhere that he took part

Males: Rampage Brown, Dave Mastiff, Noam Dar, Martin Stone, Joel Redman, Mark Andrews, Sha Samuels, El Ligero, Tiger Ali, RJ Singh, Chucky Cyrus, Alex Cyanide, Josh Bodom, Matt Fox, Joe Vega, John Harding, Rory Bailey, Evan Sarven, Kevin Lloyd, Jack Gallagher, Hamish Campbell, The Fabulous Bakewells, Richard Parliament, Sebastian Radclaw, The Nordic Warrior, Pastor William Eaver, Sam Smitten-Downes, Joseph Conners, Bulk and Karn, Johnny Rock, Bill Duffy, Pyro, Priscilla, Kris Travis

Females: Skarlett, Lana Austin, Melanie Price, The Owens Twins, Heather Schofield, Miss Louis-Jane, Kay Lee Ray, Nikki Storm

Think they've just filmed a UK-based portion of the show then getting a few of them over the pond. Maybe this is just a list of guys who auditioned in the UK filming and Grado (and potentially others) have been fast-tracked to the US filming? Dunno?

Not sure then, only read that today.

Recognise a few of those names. Went to a show in Greenock recently and Rampage Brown, Noam Dar and El Ligero were on it (along with Grado & Jack Jester). A few more of them probably were too but can't remember the names.

El Ligero looked decent and done a pretty sick somersault from the stage onto the floor without any padding and metal rails on either side of him.

I recognise some of these names. Sam Smitten-Downes though, surely the brother of Molly Smitten-Downes of Eurovision fame? :lol: