TNA General

I thought this was common knowledge? Domino and Chris Masters are also part of the group I think.

I had only heard rumours about folk like Chris Masters!

Yup, pretty much assumed that a subset of those two and the ones in your quotes will fill their ranks. They could still do with someone either with a big name or someone with the potential to be great(like Barrett in the Nexus), I can't see any of those names filling that slot.

I would think that perhaps someone already in TNA will be revealed to be associated with them.

Bully Ray has signed a new 2 year deal with TNA although it looks like Devon is through with the company, first time in 16 years they haven't been together in the same promotion.

Good news on both, as Bully Ray has been the top heel in wrestling for a long time now, and Devon has been increasingly irrelevant. Have they just given up on the TV Title now?

Bully Ray has signed a new 2 year deal with TNA although it looks like Devon is through with the company, first time in 16 years they haven't been together in the same promotion.

If Devon goes back to WWE on his own then it will be an unmitigated disaster. Indy circuits beckons. Good news on Bully Ray though, he's the boy.

Thank f**k. Since they've split up, it's clear who's made the most of it. If it was one or the other then I know which one I'd rather have stay.

I would think that perhaps someone already in TNA will be revealed to be associated with them.

Possibly. I've been thinking Sting might be. They obviously still need a main eventer.

Thank f**k. Since they've split up, it's clear who's made the most of it. If it was one or the other then I know which one I'd rather have stay.

Possibly. I've been thinking Sting might be. They obviously still need a main eventer.

Maybe. Who haven't they attacked? Roode and Joe spring to mind as well. Surely not Daniels and Kazarian though?

Maybe. Who haven't they attacked? Roode and Joe spring to mind as well. Surely not Daniels and Kazarian though?

Think they've already attacked Roode.

I always thought Joe was the leader of the Aces & Eights, although they seem to be planting the seeds for a feud between him & Magnus.

Will be a major let down if Jarrett and Bischoff are the ones behind it.

Think they've already attacked Roode.

I always thought Joe was the leader of the Aces & Eights, although they seem to be planting the seeds for a feud between him & Magnus.

Will be a major let down if Jarrett and Bischoff are the ones behind it.

God that would be awful, especially since Bischoff would most likely kick the arse out of it and water it down over and over.

I could handle Bischoff being involved, he's a good heel and the gimmick obviously plays off his real life biker deal. Would be shite if he was the big reveal though, far too predictable, and someone else currently on the active roster would stand to benefit from it a lot more.

Just finished watching Thursday's episode. Pretty good again.

Disappointed that there's no AJ or Angle in the BFG series. Hardy in it bores me as well. Ideally, I'd like Joe and Bully Ray to win their semis as I do not like Hardy or Storm at all but I can't see that, Storm/Joe or Hardy/Bully will probably be the final(thinking about it face/heel) so at least one of my preferred picks should make it.

Hopefully we'll get our first reveal about Aces and Eights tonight as well. Aries beats the "armbreaker" and takes his mask off. Logically they should make it a cage/hell in a cell or lumberjack match though, just to prevent interference.

The card for tonight looks decent as well

Sonjay Dutt vs Zema Ion - X-Division title

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy - BFG semi final

James Storm vs Billy Ray - BFG semi final

AJ/Angle vs Kaz/Daniels - Tag Team titles

Aries vs "Armbreaker" (the big guy from Aces and Eights)

Oh and Tessmaucher vs Tara tongue.gif

I guess the tv title being defended every week is done now that they're gonna shitcan Devon! laugh.gif

So, Jeff Hardy is now the number 1 contender. That came out of nowhere. I suppose he's not faced Aries before and Bully Ray has, and Storm and Roode will be having a match. But I fear Hardy may win it, and at this point in time I don't think he'd be a good champion

Tag team match on this show has to be seen. By everyone.

Yup. That and the X-Division match were two very good matches.

The rest was a bit meh.

Bully Ray has come out of this PPV looking a bit too weak for me. He needed Roode to knock Storm out for him and couldn't beat a severely weakened Jeff Hardy.

Hardy as #1 contender is disappointing as well. He bores the tits off me, he's had one decent match in the past few months and it was against Angle at Lockdown, an Angle who has been on fire in those same few months.

Warning for anyone watching the PPV,

Some bitch in the crowd keeps screaming in an annoying high pitched voice.

Shut up ya cow. dry.gif

:lol: She's been at the last few shows, usually during a Hardy match that she's at her worst.

Decent enough show which sets us up pretty well for BFG. I think I'd rather have had Joe or Bubba win the series but Hardy has been in good form for the last few months. The two semis were good matches I felt although the final was a little flat. Bubba looks like he's behind or at least involved with Aces and 8s now, I think that could be OK. Roode and Storm will have a brilliant match at BFG, really looking forward to that one. Quite enjoyed the tag match but it was nowhere near the level of the match they had at the earlier PPV (can't remember what it was called). Much as I love him, I thought there was a bit too much of the Hulkster on this show for me.

Brb, shooting myself.

Morgan can go f**k himself, he's shite. And apparently he's an idiot. I'm hearing that WWE only didn't sign him because they're waiting for the lawsuit to end with TNA (same reason why Flair hasn't re-signed). If he'd waited then they'd probably have signed him and since WWE love guys with his build, he'd probably have got a decent enough push.

But nope, he's went and gone back to TNA and cost himself a tonne of money. Nice one.