TNA General

Gallows, Knox and JJ are my guesses.

Alternatively it's the Mean Street Posse and TNA can start enjoying WCW in 97 level ratings.

If it was the Posse I'd start watching TNA a lot more than I do just now.

Decent show this week but the ending completely overshadowed it. That's one of the worst segments of wrestling TV I've ever seen. Not much I can really say beyond that. I hope to f**k they've got something better planned for the next few weeks.

The Aries-Roode segment was amazing though, I loved that. These two are brilliant, it feels fresh and they'll have a really good feud with a really good match to come at Destination X.

I quite liked some of the BFG matches but others were poor. RVD-Hardy in particular is just about the last combination I'd want to see in wrestling today. RVD used to be my favourite wrestler and he's always had a spotty style, but he has slowed down so much nowadays that it looks really contrived and fake. He's still one of the greatest sellers of all time though, the way he sells a DDT is a thing of beauty. Angle-Robbie E was good though.

That gutcheck lassie was awful. Her offense looked weak as piss. Tara's probably the safest hand they could've put her in with but it was a dreadful match.

Big week next week to come back from that ending. Such a sour note.

I would be happy if Abyss never appeared on TV again. Joseph Parks is a much better character.

They should have him be to Hulk Hogan as David Otunga was to John Laurinaitis.

He definitely should get more screentime but I fear he'll disappear once Abyss returns properly.

Decent show this week but the ending completely overshadowed it. That's one of the worst segments of wrestling TV I've ever seen. Not much I can really say beyond that. I hope to f**k they've got something better planned for the next few weeks.

The Aries-Roode segment was amazing though, I loved that. These two are brilliant, it feels fresh and they'll have a really good feud with a really good match to come at Destination X.

I quite liked some of the BFG matches but others were poor. RVD-Hardy in particular is just about the last combination I'd want to see in wrestling today. RVD used to be my favourite wrestler and he's always had a spotty style, but he has slowed down so much nowadays that it looks really contrived and fake. He's still one of the greatest sellers of all time though, the way he sells a DDT is a thing of beauty. Angle-Robbie E was good though.

That gutcheck lassie was awful. Her offense looked weak as piss. Tara's probably the safest hand they could've put her in with but it was a dreadful match.

Big week next week to come back from that ending. Such a sour note.

RVD has been quite awful for ages now. It looks like he really doesn't give a shit. Which is a shame as Hogan is intent on pushing him and Hardy (calling them both the favourties for the BFG series was just laughable). Hardy needs to actually get some charisma, and maybe even become enigmatic, as right now he's anything but a 'charismatic enigma' (shite, shite nickname). Although Hardy does get a decent crowd reaction, unlike RVD and Anderson. Anderson as well has to be grouped with those two in terms of shiteness.

Robbie E really is brilliant. Gets his gimmick, can talk, has a great and unique look and he's a really solid in ring worker as well. I doubt he'll ever be a main eventer but he's perfect for the midcard.

Robbie E is ace! Have loved this guy from the start. As you say, he's brilliant in the midcard. He's quite good in the ring as well.

They should have him be to Hulk Hogan as David Otunga was to John Laurinaitis.

He definitely should get more screentime but I fear he'll disappear once Abyss returns properly.

Abyss and Hogan should never, ever, ever be paired together again after this whole storyline and episode;

Frankly I wish Abyss and Parks never appear on TV ever again. Can't stand either of them. Abyss used to be alright, but shite like the above has ruined any menace his character ever had.

RVD has been quite awful for ages now. It looks like he really doesn't give a shit. Which is a shame as Hogan is intent on pushing him and Hardy (calling them both the favourties for the BFG series was just laughable). Hardy needs to actually get some charisma, and maybe even become enigmatic, as right now he's anything but a 'charismatic enigma' (shite, shite nickname). Although Hardy does get a decent crowd reaction, unlike RVD and Anderson. Anderson as well has to be grouped with those two in terms of shiteness.

Have to agree about RVD, Hardy and Anderson. I can't stand any of them and they're boring as f**k in the ring, for me. They'll command quite a high salary as well, they should punt at least RVD and Anderson as I can't see them pulling their weight(in any form) whereas Hardy might generate some decent merch sales.

Abyss and Hogan should never, ever, ever be paired together again after this whole storyline and episode;

Frankly I wish Abyss and Parks never appear on TV ever again. Can't stand either of them. Abyss used to be alright, but shite like the above has ruined any menace his character ever had.

IMG_0101.jpg

Not sure what I made of Impact this week. Aries-Roode continues to be very good, as was Joe-Bubba and Joseph Parks' post-match promo there. Anderson-RVD was better than I expected as well. The tag main event was excellent but the aftermath was straight out of Russo's playbook again. Not too keen on these flippy midgets they're bringing in. Undecided on the Joey Ryan stuff, it's obviously a work but I quite liked Tazz just burying him for the sake of it.

Joey Ryan has something about him, but I hate him as a wrestler. He's been decent recently as a tag guy in PWG, but his singles matches are boring as f**k.

I thought it was another belting episode, and even the trainwreck angle came across a lot better.

Pretty much agree with Marshmallo.

I quite like the Joey Ryan stuff, it makes me really think Taz might put the towel back on, I can't recall why he retired, was it an injury that he wouldn't be able to come back from(now)?

I can't believe how bad an actress that Clair(e) person is. I mean, I can take it when wrestlers are bad actors because they're primary skill might(should IMO) be wrestling or maybe when someone like Laurinaitis comes in because he's a backstage guy who's been put into the show but when someone is hired specifically for her acting ability? Jesus christ. The final segment was a step up from last week's shite but it's still not a great storyline.

And yeah, Aries and Roode has been fantastic.

Really enjoying impact just now. Glad to see Aries getting a deserved push. Hopefully this AJ - Dixie crap is done and he can get back to wrestling. As previously said, the joey styles situation has to be a work. I'd like to see him get a deal although I'm still amazed that we never saw more of jack Evans after the x-division tournament a while back. Does anyone know whats happening with Magnus and joe? Have they split as a tag team?

I quite like the Joey Ryan stuff, it makes me really think Taz might put the towel back on, I can't recall why he retired, was it an injury that he wouldn't be able to come back from(now)?

Very serious back/neck injury IIRC. He will never wrestle again. The only match he has been in since 2002 was the match against Lawler at the first Extreme Rules in 2005 and that was a very short match in which he took no bumps.

Does anyone know whats happening with Magnus and joe? Have they split as a tag team?

I think so, never really got a reason why though.

Very serious back/neck injury IIRC. He will never wrestle again. The only match he has been in since 2002 was the match against Lawler at the first Extreme Rules in 2005 and that was a very short match in which he took no bumps.

Aye, thought it might've been that. I recall him breaking his neck in ECW, at least. I take it you mean One Night Stand? Think it was 2006 as well(2005 was the first one and all ECW guys), I recall that. Joey Style jumped on his back, distracting him, and that allowed Tazz to choke Lawler out.

Aye, thought it might've been that. I recall him breaking his neck in ECW, at least. I take it you mean One Night Stand? Think it was 2006 as well(2005 was the first one and all ECW guys), I recall that. Joey Style jumped on his back, distracting him, and that allowed Tazz to choke Lawler out.

Aye, you're right with the name of the show and the year.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell