Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

If they'd done the whole Sheamus cashing in on Roman correctly, before vacating the title I could understand it, get down to the last 4 then have Lesnar thrown Reigns over last to win it.

I'd like to have seen how they'd be doing the road to wrestlemania if Rollins wasn't injured though.

Guest bernardblack

All I want from the rumble is a final four of people who could all win it.

Don't care who it is. Could be:

Reigns

Lesnar

Styles

Bryan

HHH

Owens

Don't care, just anything apart from last year where show and Kane were cleaning house.

Re-watched the 2003 rumble and anyone in the final for could've won it

I hope Kane cleans house again tbh. I like him in the Rumble. 2000

And 2001 are the two best Rumbles for me. I love the 2000 Rumble for the Triple H vs Cactus Jack match as that goes down as my favourite match of all time and 01 because of the actual Rumble match. (Although I love the 00 Rumble as a whole)

Interesting the mixed reaction to the Rumble so far. I think it's a great thing. Of course it could all fall down and be absolutely dreadful, but it's got me far more excited for the Rumble than I would have been otherwise. Previously, presuming that Reigns would retain his title at the Rumble, you were looking at an extremely narrow field of potential winners. Had to be a heel, because they surely wouldn't be stupid enough to put Reigns up against a face, so who was there that could realistically win? Lesnar is the only one I could realistically see in that role, with a few others as big stretches. If a heel beat Reigns at RR (but then same problem, who is there to go up against him?) then it would open up slightly, but not by much. Where's the big face to go and win the Rumble? They're all injured.

Now though, they seem to be going down the right track. It's fairly easy to book the match now - have Reigns enter at number 1, and go to the latter stages, but get eliminated by someone he can feud with for Wrestlemania season. Probably Triple H. Have Lesnar come in at around 25 and wreck shit. If I don't see him physically suplex someone over the top rope, I'll be raging. Then, because it's the title, have the final four be actually worth something. If you really want Reigns to look strong, have him in the final 4 with Cena, Lesnar and Owens.

There's just so much potential now with this small change. Which obviously means they'll f**k it up.

Interesting the mixed reaction to the Rumble so far. I think it's a great thing. Of course it could all fall down and be absolutely dreadful, but it's got me far more excited for the Rumble than I would have been otherwise. Previously, presuming that Reigns would retain his title at the Rumble, you were looking at an extremely narrow field of potential winners. Had to be a heel, because they surely wouldn't be stupid enough to put Reigns up against a face, so who was there that could realistically win? Lesnar is the only one I could realistically see in that role, with a few others as big stretches. If a heel beat Reigns at RR (but then same problem, who is there to go up against him?) then it would open up slightly, but not by much. Where's the big face to go and win the Rumble? They're all injured.

Now though, they seem to be going down the right track. It's fairly easy to book the match now - have Reigns enter at number 1, and go to the latter stages, but get eliminated by someone he can feud with for Wrestlemania season. Probably Triple H. Have Lesnar come in at around 25 and wreck shit. If I don't see him physically suplex someone over the top rope, I'll be raging. Then, because it's the title, have the final four be actually worth something. If you really want Reigns to look strong, have him in the final 4 with Cena, Lesnar and Owens.

There's just so much potential now with this small change. Which obviously means they'll f**k it up.

There are, at most, four possible winners. Reigns, HHH, Brock or Cena. It all depends on who Roman is fighting for title at Mania.

I would add Daniel Bryan to that list as well.

If the final five was Reigns, Lesnar, Bryan, Cena and HHH then I genuinely wouldn't know was going to win and that's all I want. I just want to go into final third of the rumble with no idea of the outcome

Bryan ain't coming back, not while the concussion lawsuit is ongoing. They'd be insane to risk him.

Reigns will win the rumble and set up his fight with trips with the company on the line or some shit. Fancy the Rock v Brock to happen now alsoannounced next night on Raw. Not sure where it leaves super Cena though. Maybe someone comes back and throws him from the rumble illeaglly.