Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Again I've just read the write-ups, but Creative seem to be going to WM31 levels of apathy in the build.  They seem to think that just pushing Reigns back in, having him beat HHH down will automatically make everything better.  It won't, and it hasn't.  Was it Henry, Swagger and the Usos that pulled him off HHH at the end?  Perfect opportunity to have him go for them too and then keep going, and at least do something interesting.  But no.  And before that Shane and Taker do nothing really to advance their match. 

WM is going to be good, that's assured, but it seems like Creative think that way too.  They could have made it great, but seem to settle for it just being good with them putting in as little effort as possible.

I'll watch it when I get in this evening but I'm a bit disappointed not to see Ambrose jostling for the main event at WrestleMania. I can understand why he doesn't deserve it - he's had two shots to win the strap and was pinned clean both times (Fastlane and then Roadblock) - but he's far and away the most exciting thing in it at the moment. After losing his way midway through 2014 (he was sensational in the immediate aftermath of the Shield's break up before turning into a real goof) he's back on top. It kinda feels like what happened at Roadblock doesn't matter, even if it was a glorified house show.

Poor Roman Reigns.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

They're also backing themselves into a corner if they go through with Reigns winning.  Who does he then go up against at the next few PPVs?  Presumably they'll go full-on bore and keep him face, so it won't be Ambrose.  Even if they do have him go up against Ambrose, surely they won't have him drop the belt after a month or two. 

Of course, they'll probably turn Dean heel then sit perplexed as he's cheered over their hand-picked face.

Guest bernardblack

Raw is genuinely horrific to watch. The amount of adverts and pointless promos just drag the whole thing out. Really needs to go back to two hours.

As much as I enjoy Shane being back, he needs to work on his promos!

Nice bitta blood from Hunter Hearst Helmsley there.  That was some gash he had.  Reigns hit him with that piece of stage equipment with some force.

Jericho was legit seething at the ref for not giving the 3 count when he rolled Neville.

Could clearly see him saying "he's hurt" "he's broken his fucking ankle" and "you stupid b*****d" or words to that effect.

Guest bernardblack

Jericho was legit seething at the ref for not giving the 3 count when he rolled Neville.

Could clearly see him saying "he's hurt" "he's broken his fucking ankle" and "you stupid b*****d" or words to that effect.

Definitely. Robinson was giving it back to him too

Those boos were brutal, especially after Hunter trying like a bear to garner some heel heat earlier in the evening. Won't make the blindest bit of difference though bar them moving Shane-O vs Taker to the end slot

I liked the part a couple of weeks ago where he beat up Roman in a fair fight and then did the crotch chop for his adoring audience.

Mania is largely hardcore fans so Reigns is in for a bad night. I hope HHH wins clean as that would get a massive pop.

Wrestlemania has always had a pretty big smark crowd. And the reactions from the casuals to Reigns haven't been anywhere near good enough to mask it.

Cena still gets a huge amount of stick at Wrestlemania and he's always someone who's done well with the casual audience.

Wrestlemania has always had a pretty big smark crowd. And the reactions from the casuals to Reigns haven't been anywhere near good enough to mask it.

Cena still gets a huge amount of stick at Wrestlemania and he's always someone who's done well with the casual audience.

It's still by no means the bear-pit of smarks that it's sometimes made out to be.  He's going to get a mixed but very loud reaction, edging towards the negative.  I remember his 31 entrance being similar.

The night after at RAW though...if he goes over clean playing the superman, his inauguration as Champion will be shat upon from all over the place.

It's still by no means the bear-pit of smarks that it's sometimes made out to be.  He's going to get a mixed but very loud reaction, edging towards the negative.  I remember his 31 entrance being similar.

The night after at RAW though...if he goes over clean playing the superman, his inauguration as Champion will be shat upon from all over the place.

One of my favourite chants was the 'you deserve it' chant to Bryan on the raw after he won at WM. Can just imagine the reaction for Reigns. It could be pretty good if he turns on the fans though.