Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

After last week's barnstormer of a show it's a little disappointing to see this week's Raw being so Raw. Silly distraction finishes, a daft intergender tag match, the same people fighting one another, all the kind of nonsense I was hoping would be ironed out.

Finn Bálor isn't too hot on the mic either.

Guest bernardblack
After last week's barnstormer of a show it's a little disappointing to see this week's Raw being so Raw. Silly distraction finishes, a daft intergender tag match, the same people fighting one another, all the kind of nonsense I was hoping would be ironed out.

Finn Bálor isn't too hot on the mic either.

Yeah it was a real disappointment after last weeks.

Balor was very disappointing on the mic too, such a boring promo.

Still convinced they'll have a great match though

Was always going to be hard for them to keep things up, but I thought there was decent progression in the stories even if the in ring side of things was poor.

I forgot how intense Jinder Mahal could be. Really want to see him get a decent shot at things this time.

Guest bernardblack
What a pish final segment, lol'd like f**k at Rusev's bear walk into the Spear though! What the f**k was that??

His leap into the spear was majestic

Both of Cesaro's matches were class but ruined by shite endings. Didn't see the point in Daniel Bryan being there or the last segment at all really. Obviously it was to set up the final match but they surely could have done it in a much better way.