Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Think he usually wears a Bayern Munich shirt too. Quite disconcerting how many shows these guys manage to get to, must spend all their wages on travelling to PPVs. Actually at Backlash was quite glad to see a ppv for once without the usual array of muppets in the front row. I'm thinking of the guy with the 'squared circle' shirt, the long haired goth guy, guy with the "xx straight PPVs" sign. Hopefully with the brand split PPVs these cretins won't be able to make every show anymore. 

Yeah that's him watching smackdown once once in from work see he's front row again same bayern top and lederhosen along with his friend in the green smiley face t shirt.

How I wish I had the money to go to every show

5 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

Always used to be the "sign guy" too. Guy that used to always turn up in the front row with a red cap, blue shirt and a load of signs. Not sure if he's still kicking about though.
I'm sure Frank the Clown goes out with Noelle Foley.

Noticed him more recently on the hard camera side when guys come out of the ring. They probably shift him there to get him out of shot. Why do these guys always wear the same clothes? Do they think people actually care about them like they are characters on the show? 

A frustrating show, all in. Other than the Cruiserweight match there wasn't a lot to shout about (and the way the Cruiserweights were introduced reminded me a lot of the botched Divas Revolution from last year - here's a bunch of people you might have heard of, cheer for them!)

The multi-man face/heel tag-team match was daft, it's pretty annoying when people come out one by one and drop 20-second promos like that. Bayley taking the L in the women's tag match was weird. I look forward to the seventh match between Sheamus and Cesaro.

The weirdest part of the show was Seth Rollins making the save for Roman Reigns. Why on earth would that happen?

If think they tried to set up Rollins having beef with Rusev earlier in the night so it wouldn't look quite as stupid, would have worked better if Rusev had left the earlier altercation with the upper hand right enough, either way i still don't like it though.

Edited by Christophe

Guest bernardblack

Did I completely make up that if reigns beat Owens, then the universal title match would be a triple threat??

Could've sworn that was the reason for the match

I groan now anytime a cage match is announced, as it's a guarantee that there will be interference, despite them always claiming that a cage prevents that.

If they said that anyone who interfered would be fired, as they have for other matches in the past, then the cage match could once have some prestige as the ultimate feud ender. Now it's just another crappy gimmick where you know there will be plenty of interference and general shite (ref bumps and the like).

Cage matches these days tend to be pretty crappy. Allowing one of the wrestlers to win via the door is candy-ass as heck.

The worst cage match of all time was probably John Cena -vs Bray Wyatt back in 2014 (I think) where a wee lad in a sheep mask scared Big Match John into losing. Terrible!

Guest bernardblack
I groan now anytime a cage match is announced, as it's a guarantee that there will be interference, despite them always claiming that a cage prevents that.

If they said that anyone who interfered would be fired, as they have for other matches in the past, then the cage match could once have some prestige as the ultimate feud ender. Now it's just another crappy gimmick where you know there will be plenty of interference and general shite (ref bumps and the like).

Same for me. There is always interference in some form, usually someone climbing the cage in around 2 seconds after the people in the cage take about ten mins in an attempt to escape!