Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

Raw have got themselves some good folk there. Hopefully SmackDown can pick up Almas and Peyton Royce at the very least.

Agreed. NWJ saddled with a gimmick that never gets him over and in a comedy tag team in double quick time, though. 

Edited by djchapsticks

18 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Laughed at the tag title relinquishing bit. Braun’s the star of the show nowadays and hits the perfect spot between being goofy and a big threat. The rest was a bit bland.

Reckon the focus of being the main face is going to shift from Reigns to Braun very soon. He's getting the sort of reactions they only wish Roman was getting. I don't even mind the goofiness so much as his delivery is very good and it more comes off as a guy who just doesn't know how to be anything other than strong as f**k rather than a bumbling fool. Even when ushering the kid into the ring at Mania, his 'GET IN THERE' when opening the ropes drew a proper belly laugh from the crowd. 

Face badass Strowman vs arrogant and dangerous heel champ Reigns who is assisted with his slimy lackey in a returning Ambrose would be absolute money for them.

Thought Reigns promo was quite heelish as well in its delivery and despite its content about him being kept in the dark, not in anyway supposed to draw sympathy. More to make him look like a whiny face. Joe's no-nonsense bit about him always having an excuse despite same outcome time and time again against Lesnar and Reigns' scowling, disgusted face at Joe's appraisal of him, certainly made it feel like they wanted folk agreeing with Joe.

Nothing about the entire segment made Reigns come off as likeable or someone to get behind. 

Edited by djchapsticks

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Reckon the focus of being the main face is going to shift from Reigns to Braun very soon. He's getting the sort of reactions they only wish Roman was getting. I don't even mind the goofiness so much as his delivery is very good and it more comes off as a guy who just doesn't know how to be anything other than strong as f**k rather than a bumbling fool. Even when ushering the kid into the ring at Mania, his 'GET IN THERE' when opening the ropes drew a proper belly laugh from the crowd. 

Face badass Strowman vs arrogant and dangerous heel champ Reigns who is assisted with his slimy lackey in a returning Ambrose would be absolute money for them.

Thought Reigns promo was quite heelish as well in its delivery and not in anyway supposed to draw sympathy. Joe's no-nonsense bit about him always having an excuse despite same outcome time and time again against Lesnar and Reigns' scowling, disgusted face at Joe's appraisal of him, certainly made it feel like they wanted folk agreeing with Joe.

Nothing about the entire segment made Reigns come off as likeable or someone to get behind. 

Was laughing like f**k at the "scheduling conflicts. He's in the fourth grade" bit. Will be some dunt next time Braun's facing a beatdown, music hits and mini-Messi bursts through the curtain.

Love Samoa Joe. Guy can cut a great promo as well.

What a pile of shite this RAW has been. It's the hope that kills you.

I thought It wasn’t too bad overall.

Jeff Hardy, Joe and Lashley returns are all good. Ember Moon call up Is good, she’ll be champ sometime.

The whole Reigns thing Is really boring now, they need to let someone else have a go. No way Joe Is just another Adam Rose Bunny so no thank you. Alexa Bliss needs to step aside and let another diva have a go.

They've tried Reigns as the anti-authority hero stuff before and it never worked. Why do they think it will work again? Joe called it right in his promo.

Talking of which, does the fact that Reigns will face Joe at Backlash mean that Reigns is winning the title in Saudi Arabia?  

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

I thought It wasn’t too bad overall.

Jeff Hardy, Joe and Lashley returns are all good. Ember Moon call up Is good, she’ll be champ sometime.

The whole Reigns thing Is really boring now, they need to let someone else have a go. No way Joe Is just another Adam Rose Bunny so no thank you. Alexa Bliss needs to step aside and let another diva have a go.

I enjoyed Joe returning and his mic work was very good.

Lashley to me is bland as f**k no idea why they want him back. 

The Jeff Hardy return in that segment made zero sense to me. I didn't really pop just thought it was pointless. Unless I'm missing something and he had beef with Miz and that before.

42 minutes ago, Neilly said:

The Jeff Hardy return in that segment made zero sense to me. I didn't really pop just thought it was pointless. Unless I'm missing something and he had beef with Miz and that before.

I think they want Jeff to go on a singles run. Thought they might of put him on SmackDown and go for the US title, as that title needs different people fighting for it.

Would love to see:

Jeff Hardy v Bryan v Naka v Styles

4 very good wrestlers that could all bring out the best In each other’s while making a classic storyline.

I see Brock Lesnar’s deal Is only a pay as you play basically, only paid when WWE need him. If they’re paying him to be at Greatest rumble then I can see Reigns winning the title there? Maybe Lesnar bowing out at Summerslam In a classic v Lashley?

I genuinely wouldn't put it past Vince to try and stage a legit MMA bout on his card between Lashley and Lesnar.

He is the guy that wanted to basically genuinely square go Dana White 'for the fan's'.

Charlotte is guranteed to go to Raw to build for Charlotte - Rousey at 'Mania 35. Which would be fucking class, Balor to SD makes sense, Can't see them swapping the secondary titles around but you never know.

Hopefully it's better done than last year with regards to who's switching. Rather than their music hitting and Cole going "Dean Ambrose! What's he doing here!?"