Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

There’s absolutely no way ‘American Badass’ Taker is actually returning. Not only would it be quite shit, it would be stupid and pointless. It’s pretty much going to be his last match, so why would he go out as a character he only portrayed for a small percentage of his career?

Also I think because of the era it was in folk have a pretty favourable perception of that iteration of the character, but a lot of that stuff was fucking terrible.

There’s absolutely no way ‘American Badass’ Taker is actually returning. Not only would it be quite shit, it would be stupid and pointless. It’s pretty much going to be his last match, so why would he go out as a character he only portrayed for a small percentage of his career?

Also I think because of the era it was in folk have a pretty favourable perception of that iteration of the character, but a lot of that stuff was fucking terrible.
True, it was terrible. But anything that gets him to the ring quicker earns my vote.

My memories of American Badass/Big Evil are that is was brutal and it can bolt (apart from perhaps when he first debuted it). I'm not onboard with any pining for this character showing up to Mania.

Could *maybe* entertain him coming to Mania as American Badass but as the match wears on he reverts to dead man stuff, kicks Cena's c**t in and leaves as the actual Undertaker. End scene.

When the trainee guy threw him out the rumble that time. That was hilarious,thr aftermath I mean.

Having his last match against Cena with f**k all interaction? Pointless. It's just like his match with Wyatt then, totally pointless.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Only appetite for that - and it's absolutely fucking tiny - is if he was coming back for more than just one last match.  Even then, I'd rather they just had him drop a few of spooky spooky skeletons elements to his character rather than go to American Badass.  

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Nah. Taker will only show at Mania. Cena will open the show giving it the coward and you had a chance patter. Then he'll go on about having the best seat in the house for the show. Pans to the front row John Cena reserved seat. As Cena is about to leave and take his seat... KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN. Bikes it down to the ring and they have a 15-20 min scrap, very little actual wrestling.

Tongue in cheek I know, but there's no way this'll open.  

They'd be brave not to have him show next week, can't see them going into Mania without a match officially announced.  Seems like the sort of thing they'd do to try and get people to tune in to a shitey B show.  

Cena to go to WM as a fan, got a seat up in the Gods of the arena.  Gets all his protein shakes and popcorn for the show, but - awforfuxake - someone's taken his seat!   Baw gawd King, that's Mean Mark!  

A spirited discussion takes place as to whose seat it is, and then both are thrown out of the arena.

9 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Wow, they are actually going to let Steph get some offence in at mania that'll be... great :unsure:

She's the toughest person in WWE given how they've portrayed her over recent years

2 hours ago, forameus said:

So still no Undertaker...it would just be so Vince to not have the match after all of this, wouldn't it?

It's certainly a very odd approach. No idea what's going to happen here 

Bit stumped if Undertaker with be at WM which may actually be a little surprise if it happens of course.

Hopefully Ronda oblitarates Steph although so far neither are good at selling moves.

Terrible go home show. No excitement or nothing.

Either Cena v Taker gets:

Confirmed on Smackdown

Cena Is doing The Rock Speech In the ring on Sunday and Taker comes out on his bick with Kid Rock Singing the bad ass theme

or It gets confirmed for WM 35 on Raw after Mania and Cena goes away for a while.