Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Cena v Taker surely starting tonight.

Wonder what sort of Taker we'll see.

It'd be shite if he just turns up and makes no reference to last year with Reigns.

Not seeing a straight up return of the American Badass but maybe a more human variation again.

Wonder what sort of Taker we'll see.
It'd be shite if he just turns up and makes no reference to last year with Reigns.
Not seeing a straight up return of the American Badass but maybe a more human variation again.

I think we’ll see more of his real side because this will no doubt be his last match.

I know hindsight’s a wonderful thing but he should’ve either retired with his streak or Cena should’ve taken It this year.

I'd actually be quite interested in Taker coming out as something more "real".  Not going all American Badass or anything, but just having some kind of continuity from what happened last year with the Undertaker as we know him being "dead".  They'd only f**k it up though, so I expect at some point in the next 4 weeks he'll send "lightning" down and that'll be that.

I'd actually be quite interested in Taker coming out as something more "real".  Not going all American Badass or anything, but just having some kind of continuity from what happened last year with the Undertaker as we know him being "dead".  They'd only f**k it up though, so I expect at some point in the next 4 weeks he'll send "lightning" down and that'll be that.
The lightning will strike a big hand pointing to the WM sign which will go on fire.

Guest bernardblack

Roman is relishing this material he has right now. He's on fire.

Cena was bloody brilliant. The instagram comment especially. This must be the first time anyone has had licence to personally attack taker like this?

I've not seen the promo itself yet, but seems like they're going in the perfect direction with it.  Despite knowing exactly what they're doing, they're doing well with building up Roman to be a face (finally) against an unlikable Lesnar, and they've managed to put heat into the Cena vs Taker match in a way I never thought they would.  I assumed we'd get the howdy doody Cena just wanting a match with a "may the best man win" attitude, but the edge makes it far more interesting.  Make it a no holds barred match and have them deliver a scheme booting to each other.

Am I being too hopeful in hoping that Killian Dain teams up with Braun?

Cena/Taker as a No Holds Barred would surprise a lot of people with it's quality. If anyone can help Taker to a superb big time brawl, it's Cena, who's done it with much much worse opponents.

If Braun winning the titles meant having AoP dismantle him, I'd be 100% dead against it. He deserves more than being a stepping stone for the tag team division, and to be fair, it's extremely unlikely WWE will see it differently.

Roman calling Lesnar Vince's boy is mentally ironic.

12 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Am I being too hopeful in hoping that Killian Dain teams up with Braun?

Cena/Taker as a No Holds Barred would surprise a lot of people with it's quality. If anyone can help Taker to a superb big time brawl, it's Cena, who's done it with much much worse opponents.

If Braun winning the titles meant having AoP dismantle him, I'd be 100% dead against it. He deserves more than being a stepping stone for the tag team division, and to be fair, it's extremely unlikely WWE will see it differently.

Yes. He's being positioned to be a top guy in NXT at the moment, so would make little sense to see him suddenly appear on the main roster, especially without the rest of Sanity.