Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Fucking hell, the writing team should be shot (especially Vince). Rollins' patter towards McIntyre was atrocious. I always hate seeing folk who are good on the mic being told to deliver such absolute shit.

Fucking hell, the writing team should be shot (especially Vince). Rollins' patter towards McIntyre was atrocious. I always hate seeing folk who are good on the mic being told to deliver such absolute shit.

Just watching the 1hour Raw now and that was terrible. Rollins Is much better than that and tbh I know Scotland has sheep but It’s Wales who’re Sheep Shaggers.

Who's number 1 contender now? Lashley just beat Reigns last night.

Will Brock even show? Surely he'll do the match at Summerslam then f**k off? Although I wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't show and was stripped of the title. In fact that would be better as I'm tired of the usual Lesnar matches. He's been phoning it in for a while. Get Rollins and Drew in to the Universal title scene.

Sigh.

It's going to be Lesnar vs Reigns at Summerslam. It now makes sense why Lashley won at Extreme Rules.

I just hope that seconds after Reigns wins the title Strowman comes down and knocks f**k out of him then cashes in. 

It's damning that the only real note of excitement coming out of Extreme Rules was Angle hinting they could strip Lesnar of the title.  I know they wouldn't do that, but at least it was something.  Not damning in itself, but the fact that we're now past RAW and the outcome is...Lashley vs Reigns.  Haud me the f**k back.

It's said so much, but it's becoming hilarious how little a shit they give about what most people actually want.  

Booking on Raw has baffling to say the least and it almost always makes Angle look like a bumbling fool as the figurehead. 

Weeks ago, he said they couldn't even fight for number 1 contendership due to a clause in Lesnar's contract - so that gets totally scrapped for Extreme Rules. The night after Extreme Rules he decides he's not bothered about that and gives six guys the chance to be number one contender (some of whom either lost the night before or didn't even get on the card) with no real reason other than they were the first six to show up during the promo. Later in the night, he tells Corbin he shouldn't be included because he lost. 

That  - and giving Ronda a title shot at Summerslam makes me think there'll be a return of Stephanie & Triple H soon to challenge all the decisions made by Angle. 

I'm hoping it's not going this way, but, this current story which is actually getting some heat on Lesnar is probably yet another attempt at conditioning the crowd to accept Reigns taking the belt off of him. It'll end with fans being happy the belt is off Lesnar but fucked off that's it's been given, yet again, to The Guy.
Buzzing it for it.

They've ruined so many of the women by putting them constantly in multi person matches all the time that it's hard to care about so many of them. Also there's a load of them who we rarely get to see in singles and even less are given promo time, so we hardly know anything about a lot of them. It means a whole card of women only matches will be hard to care about, even though most of the matches would be decent.

Mad to think how crazy hot Sasha and Bayley were coming out of their NXT feud and how their characters have been so eroded by the main shows.
Of course we could take out Sasha and Bayley and replace them with any number of the call ups.

While I'm fully supportive of them getting more chances, what would a women-only PPV even look like?  Would it be worth watching?  

They've booked and written themselves into a corner with it.  Every PPV is now fourteen hours long, so any show involving just the women would have to be a lot shorter due simply to lack of content.  Further to that, outside of a couple of exceptions, there's f**k all story anywhere in the division.  Where's the intrigue for any matches outside of "when does Rousey get the title?".  So they'll put it on, viewer numbers will be relatively poor, and it just gives ammunition to people to say it's pointless and should never have happened.

Guest bernardblack
Mad to think how crazy hot Sasha and Bayley were coming out of their NXT feud and how their characters have been so eroded by the main shows.
Of course we could take out Sasha and Bayley and replace them with any number of the call ups.

This. The Ironwoman match in NXT was superb and they’ve ruined them both.

Add them to the list of NXT talent they’ve gubbed with terrible writing

I actually thought for a wee bit there that Lesnar genuinely was being a bit of a dick and refusing to work dates.

Now I know it's all been a work to try and get the big cheers for Reigns.

Again :lol:

Edited by DA Baracus

I actually thought for a wee bit there that Lesnar genuinely was being a bit of a dick and refusing to work dates.
Now I know it's all been a work to try and get the big cheers for Reigns.
Again :lol:

Lesnar’s a smart fox. He gets paid 100K an appearance. He’s not gonna do anything to breach that. All he does Is let Heyman talk for him or do a few suplex’s anyway.

All for the Reigns cheers. When he wins the title at SS It’ll be nothing but boo’s.

You have to believe that Braun cashes in after defending the case earlier in the night. A proper Brock demolition after losing would protect Reigns as well in that case. It's not as if they need to worry about Braun's actions being seen as heelish.