Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I don't want the Bellas sacked.  I think it will be quite interesting if they stiff Ronda in their rumoured match at Evolution.  She might kill them.

I hadn't realised from the initial gif, but seen a few since and knowing the context around it, it looks horrible.  You can see Nattie just stop doing the yes chant with the last frame as Morgan just crumples.  Nasty.  Like Wilkins says though, the problem isn't the botch itself, these things happen, it's that she seems to just fire in and keep going.  Seeing her roll over a visibly conked out Morgan is bad to see, and I've yet to even see the suplex that followed.  I know it sounds like Morgan also wanted to keep going, but for f**k sake keep going.  I'm all for things looking real, but not potentially fucking up a young woman's career for a shite spot on a shite episode of Raw.

2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

I might watch Raw tonight. Trish Stratus returns. DX will likely try and build towards a match with Brothers of Destruction. Couple of SSD rematches as well. Ronda & Bella Twins vs Riott Squad. Shield vs Braun, Dolph & Drew. 

I’m watching at least the first half hour as well, most intrigued I’ve been for several months.