Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I genuinely believe that was the worst episode of Raw ever. There was literally nothing to redeem it.

I was thinking that when I watched it. For the first time I can remember it had absolutely nothing going for it, usually even the worst episodes have one or two redeeming segments.

Was a pretty poor episode if im honest, and last weeks smackdown was pretty bad aswell.

Im secretly hoping that they are just saving all thier good stuff, storylines, reveals, returns etc for the 1000th episode and new 3 hour format, Because as it is right now, its bloody woeful. The only redeeming storyline going was the AJ/Punk/Bryan storyline and after last night, even that has lost all dignity.

Tho i will admit, hearing AJ say "you turn me on" was a nice touch :lol:

Spend less time advertising fights, and more time making them worth watching.

wub.gif Aww thanks for the concern. I'm attempting to get my sleeping pattern back into regularity so I went to bed at about 2.30 last night, didn't fucking help cause I couldn't get to sleep until about 3.30 and woke up at fucking 4 before going back to sleep laugh.gif

I'll probably only stay up for the first hour or so and PPVs from here on.(although I will stay up for the 1000th one since it's a big un.

tumblr_m6iaf2s7bp1qev756.jpg

Two weeks before Charlie Sheen, star of the new FX sitcom, Anger Management, is scheduled to join WWE as the Celebrity Social Media Ambassador for the historic 1,000th episode of Raw SuperShow, the award-winning actor has quit Twitter.

Sheen tweeted late Friday evening, "Reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out." He also told TMZ.com, "Thank you all for your amazing support. Trust me when I say please ‘follow’ me to my next endeavor. It’s gonna be epic."

During the three-hour milestone event July 23 at 8/7 CT on USA Network, the "winning" actor was scheduled to entertain his 7.7 million Twitter followers and members of the WWE Universe all night long with his unique 140-character analysis of the action.

laugh.gif

Big rumours doing the rounds that Kharma has been given her P45. Unless she's asked for it, that would be a very very strange one indeed!

Her profile got moved from the roster to the alumni section.

I think it's just a work for the 1000th episode.

Two weeks before Charlie Sheen, star of the new FX sitcom, Anger Management, is scheduled to join WWE as the Celebrity Social Media Ambassador for the historic 1,000th episode of Raw SuperShow, the award-winning actor has quit Twitter.

Sheen tweeted late Friday evening, "Reach for the stars everyone. dogspeed cadre. c out." He also told TMZ.com, "Thank you all for your amazing support. Trust me when I say please 'follow' me to my next endeavor. It's gonna be epic."

During the three-hour milestone event July 23 at 8/7 CT on USA Network, the "winning" actor was scheduled to entertain his 7.7 million Twitter followers and members of the WWE Universe all night long with his unique 140-character analysis of the action.

:lol:

Now WWE know you shouldnt give Charlie Sheen a job, cause he will find a way to f**k it up :lol: fantastic :D

Anyone else think that Ziggler could be more over with the fans than say Cm punk? He got a hooooor of a reception when he came to cash in MITB last night. :)

The reason he got that sort of reaction was because of how he's been treated. He actually moves into the main events, he's never going to get them reactions again.