-The Undertaker

-Road Dogg and possibly X-Pac

-Jim Ross

-Ron Simmons

-Iron Sheik

-Steve Blackman

-Ted DiBiase

jjpleasing.gif

Hopefully we see Stone Cold and The Rock in the ring at the end of the show (obviously not wrestling).

I would Imagine we'll find out The Undertaker's Opponent at Wrestlemania if he is competing this year.

I hope so. The Rock announces early in the show that he's going after the champion at Summerslam. John Cena wins and that sets up Rock/Cena II. The Undertaker comes out after that RAW main event and signals HIS intent for Mania next year.

This is less a prediction, and more some hope.

Apparently WWE are planning on running VERY long tonight btw, so anyone Sky plussing it might want to think about that.

You can do a manual recording through the services menu, I've done it up to 5am that should be long enough aye?

I'm finding it difficult to give the slightest toss about the 1000th Raw. It is obvious that tonight will be one big retro fest, which they have done hundreds of times in the past. The real indication as to the future direction of the company will be the the first normal 3 hour episode next week.

I have a bad feeling it is just going to be a 3 hour advertisement for whatever worthless social networking site they are trying to shill. The WWE don't seem to understand that this shite has no place on TV. If the comments WWE Facebook page or Youtube channel are anything to go by, then letting these people on TV will be a total disaster.

I'm finding it difficult to give the slightest toss about the 1000th Raw. It is obvious that tonight will be one big retro fest, which they have done hundreds of times in the past. The real indication as to the future direction of the company will be the the first normal 3 hour episode next week.

They've never done one on this level though. This is more reminiscent of the 04/01 Impact with all of the names literred all over the place. If there's one thing that can be guaranteed tonight, is that it's not going to be dull. I seen someone saying elsewhere that they'd be disappointed if anything other than Cena/Punk went longer than 4 minutes, they'd be disappointed, and I'd tend to agree. There's room for some belting segments on this show tonight.

There's also talk of the big summer angle getting going tonight, which I'd assume will be Rock/Cena. Can't be Brock/HHH as it's already started off.