Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

looks like AW's gone then :(

A W ‏@AWPromotions

AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG!

A W ‏@AWPromotions

@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I'm glad to call u my friends!

A W ‏@AWPromotions

I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me

A W ‏@AWPromotions

Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same...

A W ‏@AWPromotions

Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!

A W ‏@AWPromotions

I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans

I'm surprised the AW sacking took so long tbh. Nobody would have batted an eyelid at those type of comments 10-12 years ago, but you can't make rape jokes on a product that is aimed at kids.

More tweets

A W @AWPromotions

I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!

A W @AWPromotions

Thank you WWE for creating me and then killing me because I only portrayed what I grew up watching... The #WWE!!

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

Actually feel for AW. It's the way the business is these days, which isn't a good thing. Yes, he went too far and yes, the programme is aimed for kids, but there should still be an element of edge to the programming. Even the fact that almost every segment is scripted now is a negative.

I sound like a bitching wee baby, but this is the final straw for me. I hate the product for the most part currently and can't really be arsed going into why, but I thought he was brilliant and a far cry from the usual washed up boring kiddy characters. I usually chuck it during the NFL season anyway so this is convenient timing.

AW has as good as ruled out ever returning down the line with his tweets.

In other news;

Sin Cara defeated Dolph Ziggler at last night's show and Mike reports that it looked like they botched the finish, among many other sequences in the match. Ziggler was seen talking to the referee for several minutes after Cara was declared the winner. The match was described as one of Ziggler's worst in a long time.

Surely WWE officials now realise Sin Cara is a shite character and undoubtedly a shite wrestler. Any other shite wrestler and Ziggler could carry them to a half way decent match, this c**t makes a Ziggler match one of the worst of his career.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

AW has as good as ruled out ever returning down the line with his tweets.

In other news;

Sin Cara defeated Dolph Ziggler at last night's show and Mike reports that it looked like they botched the finish, among many other sequences in the match. Ziggler was seen talking to the referee for several minutes after Cara was declared the winner. The match was described as one of Ziggler's worst in a long time.

Surely WWE officials now realise Sin Cara is a shite character and undoubtedly a shite wrestler. Any other shite wrestler and Ziggler could carry them to a half way decent match, this c**t makes a Ziggler match one of the worst of his career.

What's with the coloured lights? It looks fucking shite. Sin Cara is absolutely gash!!

AW is dead on with those tweets. WWE is far too safe these days. I recorded Raw on Monday and I just deleted it there having watched none of it. I just don't care about anything in the product.

I think its going get into a proper slump after Summerslam when the likes of Lesnar and Triple H piss off again. They'll be firmly stuck in the three hour rut. I can't see that plan lasting too long to be honest.

Sin Cara is terrible and he it sums up for me now. A comic book kiddie character, but even the weans think hes shit.

AW is dead on with those tweets. WWE is far too safe these days. I recorded Raw on Monday and I just deleted it there having watched none of it. I just don't care about anything in the product.

It's safe because it needs to be. I don't think it's all the sponsors though (which was who they used when they fired Bryan two years ago), I think a lot of it will be because, for whatever reason, Linda is running for Congress or Senate.

It'll all end in disaster though, there's faaaaaar too much shit in the McMahon closets for her to become an elected official. Not to mention that she was trying to able to the female vote, I don't think they'll take too kindly to all the stuff Vince did with the Diva's 10 years ago! laugh.gif

Watching last weeks Raw, think im starting to lose interest because i dont make as much of a effort to get it watched each week. Not too keen on AW but the guy has it absolutely spot on, i dont agree with his rape joke, i definetly think that was crossing a line, but its completely true that the WWE is far too PG for us older fans now.

I can only assume Vince figured he could get more kids watching and getting merchandise bought for them to increase profits, but its clearly not working as well as he would like, we all know the viewing figures are down, most likely due to people like us losing interest.

They should bring back the writing from the attitude era, cut all the product placements and recapping prior episodes, cause as i type this they are recapping the Brock Lesnar/HHH feud for about the 20th time and ive completely lost all interest in that match, which is a shame cause it could be a utter cracker, but because the plug it every episode at least once im bored of it. Now Rybacks coming out for what will likely be a match identical to every single match he has had.

"My Hunger Consumes me, it is never satisfied. The WWE is were i feast, and tonight Reks and Hawkins are being served. Welcome to the food chain....Feed Me More!" - Ryback

compared to

"I respect what ch'ya done Mike, but ch'ya out here callin' yourself the baddest man on the planet. Right now you got your little beady eyes locked on the eyes of THE worlds toughest Son of a bitch! I can beat you any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Do I think I - Do I think you can beat my ass? Hell no! Do I think I can beat your ass? Why hell yeah! I don't know how good your hearing is, but if ya don't understand what I'm saying I always got a little bit of sign language, so here's to ya!"

[Gives Tyson the middle finger] - Stone cold

okayguy.jpg

Its just not the same...

"My Hunger Consumes me, it is never satisfied. The WWE is were i feast, and tonight Reks and Hawkins are being served. Welcome to the food chain....Feed Me More!" - Ryback

compared to

"I respect what ch'ya done Mike, but ch'ya out here callin' yourself the baddest man on the planet. Right now you got your little beady eyes locked on the eyes of THE worlds toughest Son of a bitch! I can beat you any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Do I think I - Do I think you can beat my ass? Hell no! Do I think I can beat your ass? Why hell yeah! I don't know how good your hearing is, but if ya don't understand what I'm saying I always got a little bit of sign language, so here's to ya!"

[Gives Tyson the middle finger] - Stone cold

okayguy.jpg

Its just not the same...

Comparing Ryback, a midcarder, to Stone Cold, one of two top guys in his time is not a fair comparison. Nor is comparing Ryback talking about a couple of jobbers to Austin talking about Mike Tyson(which was and still is a big angle in the history).

Comparing Ryback, a midcarder, to Stone Cold, one of two top guys in his time is not a fair comparison. Nor is comparing Ryback talking about a couple of jobbers to Austin talking about Mike Tyson(which was and still is a big angle in the history).

I was comparing the writing more than anything else mate

The 3 hour Raw seems like a bit of a chore to watch. Thank f__k I work nightshift and never have to sit through a live show. The 2 hour Raw was just about right IMO. It's not as if there giving their undercard more airtime, just recapping on what happened on the previous Raw and continually plugging the main event matches for their up and coming PPV.