Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

This Twitter choice thing, I have a funny feeling it'll be a tables match. I'm not watching it, so I may be wrong but we've already had a No DQ match, and is there even a cage made up above the ring for it?

Oh, notice how all three stips leave it open for CM Punk to be screwed?;)

Yes, I agree with the above. The Kane and Bryan segment was the highlight for me again yesterday. I particularly liked Kane's bit "I once tomb stoned a priest and buried my brother alive twice" and "Locked my real father in a meat locker"laugh.gif while Bryan is doing a face palm on the seat. "This is not a good idea"

I think for the 3 hours to work, they need new superstars and more random segments, thus far I think it hasn't worked and would keep the 3 hours for PPV'S and special events.

I turned it off last night after the shitfest of Santino/Slater was followed by Brodus walking down the ramp. It didn't occur to me that Sandow would be involved, I just heard Clay's music and decided that was enough.

Sheamus/Orton vs Ziggler/Del Rio was good. The cage match was decent (Cena not caring enough to climb the cage, naw?). Apart from that it was pretty guff. Capped off by the cringeworthy Triple H speech.(although I'm sure I heard a Ric Flair "WOOO" when he was describing the wrestler who just sticks around past his prime for the money laugh.gif)

Daniel Bryan and Kane were a total joy last night. Lawler cut a fucking glorious promo and there was a beast of a tag match. Most of it was shit, but I loved that stuff enough that it didn't bother me.

I thought the Lawler-Punk thing was pretty good as well. The beatdown he gave at the end really cemented Punk as a right.......JERK (it is the PG era after all). His worked shoot promos are usually pretty good and most of the things he said about Lawler are probably what a lot of people are thinking. He got a very good heel reaction after the match when he beat up Lawler.

Triple H will be back of course. Not sure if they've got any concrete plans but I don't really want them to bring him back to beat Lesnar again. Keep this monster thing going and have him go over a few more times (or one more, depending on his contracted appearances status) before his eventual loss to the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.