Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

ph34r.gif

g1346754814186026498.jpg

laugh.gif I'm out of greenies sad.gif I'll give you an IOU.

Watched through it this morning in about 30/40 minutes again. Every bit I watched was ruined by The Miz on commentary. He should be released for being utter shite at everything.

I agree he was shit. So many long pauses and cliche after cliche.

The Bryan stuff was good, tag team titles surely beckon for them. And yeah, I marked out when it showed Heyman in the car. Heyman is probably my favourite manager and Punk is up there in the best wrestler(certainly him and Bryan are the top two atm) so that's a wonderful pairing and have the potential for greatness.

He did say last year that he was a Heyman guy!

The anywhere falls match was awesome though. Probably the most entertaining Cena/Del Rio match they'll ever have. Can't beat a hardcore match that goes backstage. That bit where Del Rio gets pushed into the curtain and the set pieces start falling is great, I love that carnage and it just seems like it's not planned. Adds to the unpredictability.

Enjoyed that Raw a lot more than recent weeks.

I thought there were two really good matches in Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton & John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio.

The ending was brilliant, interested to see what Heyman's involvement is now and whether Brock Lesnar will be involved at all when he makes another tv comeback. Obviously Heyman & Cena have history going way back to ECW One Night Stand so there's always reason for him to be involved in trying to destroy his career and brand. I look forward to a few brilliant Heyman/Punk "shoot" type promos about Cena in the coming weeks.

With Punk refusing to fight Sheamus on Raw and mentioning that its a Wrestlemania headliner, did anyone else think that could be a possibility for the big one? I know these types of plans change a lot but usually they have an idea of the matches they'd prefer to have quite early.

Best Raw yet since it switched to a 3 hour show I'd say. Another good match between Orton and Ziggler, the writers should build up a rivalry between them because they have really good chemistry in the ring. Enjoyed Part 2 of the therapy session, the hug it out was quite funny. Hope to see more humour between Kane & Bryan. I can't see AJ lasting long as GM if she's taking a nervous breakdown already after only a few weeks in the job. Best match of the night though had to be main event between Cena & Del Rio and a good twist at the end with Punk in Heyman's car.