Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Fandango - wasn't much of a fan at the start but he's grown on me, that reaction was fantastic and he could well get very over indeed, very fast. My main fear is that WWE try to latch Cena onto it to try to steal some of the popularity and kill its momentum stone dead, they've fucking done it before with Zack Ryder, and I mind them trying to give Sheamus the "YES!" chants...

Looking back, Ryder's early shows were fucking brilliant. Trying to get over and nobody pushes Ryder. Another one was Brodus Clay. Nobody anticipated his return, whoever pitched brought a new life to a typical monster. His first match was marked with Lawler and Cole pishing themselves with laughter. I miss his comments through the match too : "shoooplex" and asked the crowd "should I get him?"

Just rewatching my favourite bits of Raw. Mainly Ziggler's pop when he came out with the briefcase and Fandango's match and post-match beatdown. Absolute scenes in the crowd!! :lol:

Number 27!

Is it inconceivable to believe that it could reach the top ten? Does anyone know what no.10 in last weeks sold?

Bear in mind the main Raw repeat is on Thursday night so that will get it more viewers.

Dying to hear Cole say on Monday "Fandango's song reached the top ten in the U.K. music chart on Sunday." :lol: