Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Christian/Sheamus vs The Real Americans was a great match. Cesaro is mega over with the fans.

Wyatt's Sister Abigail to Mysterio was a thing of beauty. The guy is very impressive.

Really hope Uso's take the belts at EC or Mania. For some reason, I can't see it happening though.

The Wyatts vs The Shield standoff was great.

I suspect Ambrose will lose the title at Mania in a triple threat with the other Shield members. I'll be amazed if that match doesn't happen.

Batista is almost definitely a heel now

They were pushing Big E to the moon a few weeks back, what happened to him? Was lobbed put of the rumble in about 90 seconds and hasn't really featured since.

Curt Hawkins maw in the front row

Unfortunately it looks like Kane will cost Bryan the match in EC, setting up a Mania match between them. Urgh

Edited by DavidMcG

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has been booked to return to WWE TV for the first time since 2007 at the 2/24 WWE Raw taping in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

That, of course, is the WWE Raw the day after the Elimination Chamber leading into the launch of the WWE Network.

Hogan has had an agreement to return to WWE for some time following his TNA departure.

PWInsider

Excellent pop for Cesaro. Definitely more over than Sheamus. Like Sandow people will buy into him, he just needs to go over a couple of top guys to get that push.

I'm just watching this just now and holy shit, yeah, he's getting a lot of cheers and chants. Looks like they're gonna split them up soon with Swagger constantly getting scalded and left out etc.

I assume they'll do that at Mania, Cesaro going over him is definitely the way to go. Turn him face but probably give him a manager as he's not fantastic on the mic. They should've just had him be Heyman's new guy back when Axel debuted.

Also, Orton hit one of the finest DDTs I've ever seen in that match against Cena. He gets stick for being boring but he puts on good matches and draws heat so easily whenever he wants to.

He's just not a solid face or heel though. He shouldn't be forced into either role so rigidly.

But yes. The Cesaro and Reigns pushes are coming.

WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan has been booked to return to WWE TV for the first time since 2007

He will come back and bury either Bryan or Ziggler knowing the WWE

Also, Orton hit one of the finest DDTs I've ever seen in that match against Cena. He gets stick for being boring but he puts on good matches and draws heat so easily whenever he wants to.

He's just not a solid face or heel though. He shouldn't be forced into either role so rigidly.

He's definitely one of the best technical wrestlers out there, hes amazingly gifted, but he has 0 charisma. He reminds me of Steve Blackman in a sense, that in they were both brilliantly gifted and at their best delightful to watch, but fucking boring to listen to.

Poor ziggler only lasted a couple of minutes and got pinned off that stupid del rio kick again. I don't think he's beat anyone else with that kick. Zigglers just a constant jobber they make him look so weak

Any quite enjoyed that raw I hope cesaro gets pushed to the hills

I actually enjoyed that raw, decent matches and segments, apart from the opening one. Randy's character has absolutely no direction whatsoever, and HHH and steph are doing the inbetween heel & face thing really poorly, just go one way or the other, or have one face and one heel or something, anything different to what they're currently doing. Good to see Ceasaro getting a good reaction, him and Sheamus, ohya fucker. Cena and Orton had a decent match too, but I think it was the wrong outcome, sure Orton is about due Cean a win, but it shouldn't have been clean imo. that's Orton lost to Kofi, Cena and Bryan in the last few weeks, way to protect your champ. Is he the new AJ?

Oh Alberto got his proper music back, he just needs the rental car and ricardo back and he'll be just about watchable again.

From what I've heard, his contract is running out and he's probably not going to renew it.

Similar to Punk, he's not splashed all the money he's made from WWE and isn't too happy about being fed to Batista.

Rumours are he's retiring anyway. Boring p***k anyway.

I think he said when he's 40 so he's still got 4 years, he'll leave and go back to Mexico where he'll pick up bookings easily.

As boring as he is, WWE have killed him stone dead in the past year or so. Turned him face for two weeks, took Ricardo off him and then removed the stuff like the cars which were part of his gimmick.