Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I like Adam Rose, I'm looking forward to seeing him wrestle because he was good in NXT.

Is that supposed to be an English accent though? Zeb called him English but f**k me, I can't place that accent.

the whole thing is a bit Austin Powers.

Love Rose's song :D

JBL and Cole saying 'everyone is Fandango'ing' eh no they weren't they were doing nothing :lol: can't mind if this was on Raw or Smackdown as I watched one after the other, but he gets no reaction like a lot of wrestlers yet the commentators say they are a big thing :lol:

The problem with wrestlers on commentary is that so few of them can actually speak, and the commentary team always try and f**k them over on it. Only ones I've seen come out well from it was AJ, CM Punk and Christian, and they really tried their hardest to f**k it up for AJ & Christian, they never stood a chance against Punk. Didn't see Ambrose, but I'd imagine he'd handle it well.

I thought it was an ok raw, ambrose commentary was decent, Batistas selling was a bit hammy however. Even the Adam Rose bit wasn't that bad with the crowd well up for it, that makes a huge difference. Was cringing at Cena's wolf of walk street bit. Barrett bit was good too, the rangers fans would have loved it.