Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Ziggler not winning pissed me off, but was expected. Del Rio is good but I'd much prefer to see Ziggler fall off a ladder than him. Both of them would just be making up the numbers in the match. Officially tired with this Adam Rose shite already. Batista's wave was hilarious and I'm actually looking forward to seeing him back. Got to give it to Kane for still performing full time at his age but he's just so boring.

I thought the Rollins turn was fucking genius! Does make sense since he's turned his back on The Shield previously and it obviously wasn't going to be Reigns. Seen a lot of stuff on twitter saying that a highflyer shouldn't be heel, but he has such a vast move-set that he can eliminate a lot of the highflying stuff for the mean time - he managed to do it for a solid year with The Shield. Rollins is by far my favourite so I'm really looking forward to where this is going. Some of his heel work with 'The Age of the Fall' in ROH was wonderful.

First Raw I've watched the morning after through links online, and it was so much more enjoyable without all the adverts. Might start doing that more often.

The way that Rollins focused on Ambrose and Orton focused on Reigns in the beating makes me think that both pairs will feud individually, perhaps leaving HHH to go back to helping Stephanie with running the company. I think its a refreshing and suprising move from WWE that helps ambrose and reigns maybe get pushed as singles (the fact that in Ambrose's interview he said Rollins AND Reigns were his ex-partners suggests that they won't be a team) but I'd hate to see Rollins get tied down to the same tag-team matches or match interference, he's too talented for that. FWIW I think Rollins and Ziggler would have good chemistry in the ring and have great matches, so perhaps a feud with him or a similar wrestler.

My only problem with Rollins turning is that it doesn't make much sense given The Shield have dominated Evolution. He's going from a winning team, joining the losing one and probably making them dominant but he's still in the same spot as he was before last night.

I'm also slightly annoyed they've split them and are feuding with each other, I'd have preferred just to split them but not turn them against each other.

Batista's wave was hilarious and I'm actually looking forward to seeing him back.

I agree, I kinda feel a bit sorry for Batista as noone really cared for his return, but I like the way he just kinda went in a huff and his catchphrase 'Deal with it' is pretty funny when he shoehorns it in wherever he can. The wave and face was immense. Stopped just short of a spaceship coming to take him to his home planet and getting destroyed on the way back.

My only problem with Rollins turning is that it doesn't make much sense given The Shield have dominated Evolution. He's going from a winning team, joining the losing one and probably making them dominant but he's still in the same spot as he was before last night.

Triple H can offer shots to Rollins though. That's where he gains. As Cena and Stephanie did a great job of describing earlier on the show, they have all of the power. Plus, as said, Seth Rollins is clearly still just a gun for higher, and if the guy with the power comes a knockin', you answer.

And in the event of a split, I want them fueding, because it means the end. Especially when you have someone like Roman Reigns who, at this point, is being held back by even just being associated with them now. Get Ambrose to f**k as well and pull the trigger.

The way that Rollins focused on Ambrose and Orton focused on Reigns in the beating makes me think that both pairs will feud individually, perhaps leaving HHH to go back to helping Stephanie with running the company. I think its a refreshing and suprising move from WWE that helps ambrose and reigns maybe get pushed as singles (the fact that in Ambrose's interview he said Rollins AND Reigns were his ex-partners suggests that they won't be a team) but I'd hate to see Rollins get tied down to the same tag-team matches or match interference, he's too talented for that. FWIW I think Rollins and Ziggler would have good chemistry in the ring and have great matches, so perhaps a feud with him or a similar wrestler.

You've called it. Tune in to Smackdown on Friday.

I agree, I kinda feel a bit sorry for Batista as noone really cared for his return, but I like the way he just kinda went in a huff and his catchphrase 'Deal with it' is pretty funny when he shoehorns it in wherever he can. The wave and face was immense. Stopped just short of a spaceship coming to take him to his home planet and getting destroyed on the way back.

Poochtista.

What feuds would you like see develop within the current roster? I wouldn't mind seeing;

Cesaro vs Lesnar

Bryan vs Cesaro series for the title

Bray Wyatt vs Lesnar

Bryan vs Lesnar for the title

Bryan vs Bray for the title

Bryan (with The Shield) vs Rollins (with Evolution) for the title

Orton vs Cesaro

Shield vs Wyatt Family vs Evolution vs Usos TLC match

Lesnar vs Cesaro.

HHH vs Reigns.

Rollins vs Reigns.

Rollins vs Ambrose.

Ambrose vs Ziggler in a fantastic mid card feud, winner gets Sheamus for the title.

Cesaro vs Cena

Harper/Rowan vs Usos for the titles.

Paige vs AJ Lee (on her return). A proper match this time. Potential to be pretty big.

Just for a laugh I'd like Undertaker to end the Bo Dallas streak, or Brock Lesnar on one of his Raw returns.

Edited by JamieStevenson