Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Any chance that this is set up for Bryan to make a heroic return at MITB and regain his belts? I'm not pitching this as a storyline but it seems like the sort of thing that WWE would do.

Nah. This storyline is very much based on truth. Daniel Bryan is not fit. What I'd suggest is that Randy Orton will win the belt, and then Daniel Bryan will come back and take the belt from him.

I'd prefer if HHH put himself in the match and won it and we got HHH/Bryan II, but it'd make sense for Orton to take the fall for Bryan eventually.

Bryan/Orton part 1000? Yeah, no.

It's the most sensible option, unless they're putting Rollins in the ladder match and have him win it. Or even the HHH thing I mentioned. It's an Authority winner though and Bryan going after the title. So it'll likely be Orton.

I hope not. I was all for the main title unification, but I do like having more than one midcard title.

I was for it when Ambrose had the title and rarely defended it but they've rejuvenated it by having Sheamus as Champion. I reckon they should bring back the cruiserweight title and have guys like Kofi, Santino, Cody Rhodes et all performing for it.

Bryan/Orton part 1000? Yeah, no.

Well Bryan's been up against most of the top guys several times. At least Orton puts on some really good matches with him, I'm not against it as long is it gives him some finality in his feud with the authority.

Don't want to judge too early and I'm hoping it leads to something good, but my initial reaction is effectively sadness that they have for one, Cena teaming with two members of the Shield and two, the Wyatts backing an 'authority' man.

Hope there's more to it eventually.

RAW was quite pony last night. Rollins music is terrible as pointed out by another poster.

Great bit was when Ambrose cut that promo then smashed the mic off of the ground when he was supposed to give Reigns the mic :lol:

Just caught up on the last couple of RAW's. They were shite in general but fast forwarded through the most part.

Waffelz's posts on here are annoying. He seems to hate Reigns and Ambrose but loooove Rollins? Aye Rollins is a cracking wrestler, but reigns and Ambrose are just as good and perhaps have more in all round ability including mic etc.

Anyway - I can see someone else joining the shield rather than a total break up.

Also - Bo Dallas is cringey as f**k :lol:

I think Rollins is the weak link as far as going forward goes. He's certainly the best wrestler of the three, but so much of the spotlight on him last week sort of exposed him a bit. Ambrose and Reigns impressed, although granted Reigns never had much to say but what he DID say, he said well and never seemed out of place with the mic, and to his credit, he never has.

The Shield won't break for a while, but I think it'll be as is for a while.

Sandow and some other diddy to join 3MB tonight I reckon.

I also think Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose will be solo for the most part of this. Obviously Reigns and Ambrose will probably have mic time together and have to fend off others from giving them a beat down. They might have the occasional tag match. But I'm sure they'll be doing a fair amount of solo work. Smackdown's and PPV's most likely.

Sandow and some other diddy to join 3MB tonight I reckon.

I love sandow and the fact they still give him mic time makes me hope he may one day get a push. Although him and Ziggler seem to be the ultimate jobbers so you never know