Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Goldust to lose for weeks with a whole load of jobbers until Tyson Kidd comes in with a mask on?

Are we supposed to accept that RybAxel are a top tag team? I struggle with this. Can't seem to enjoy them.

Edited by JamieStevenson

Roman Reigns is clearly the leader of The Shield so it obviously wasn't going to be him. Dean Ambrose seems to be the main spokesperson for The Shield and will definitely have beef with Triple H for making him compete in a huge battle royal which made him lose his title so it wasn't going to be him either.... Seth Rollins has already turned his back on the others before so would be the obvious choice to do it again.

Anyway, all three of them could play either face or heel. Although Seth Rollins might find it a little bit difficult to get back to face after being the cause of The Shield splitting.

With all the authority storylines, I really hope they are building themselves for a massive fall. I hope they have a clear plan for the shield members, and it wasn't done just for the effect of the split