Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

My thoughts/ramblings/questions:

Wish Hulk Hogan would go and crawl under a rock or something. I dunno what it is, I've never liked him at all he's fucking awful.

The opening match was of decent quality until the absolute shambles of a finish. Do we really need J&J now?

New and improved Fandango getting a piss easy win over Jack Swagger :lol:.

Past the point of caring what the bunny shit is all about, it's not going anywhere.

Roman Reigns vs Big Show. Horrific, dreadful, boring stuff. such a "big match" but only got about 5 minutes??? What a shocking feud to stick Reigns in.

Natalya push?? :wacko:

Another good IC title match. Ziggler is on one hell of a run right now, wonder how long this will last...

Not gonna lie I'd be buzzing for a Rusev vs Ryback match! :lol::thumsup2

Wasn't fussed for any of the filler crap and the main event was fun enough....

B5gkbd0IgAEemFI.jpg

She is something else :wub:

Watched Raw for the first time in years. How times have changed. I knew it had but i didn't realise how much. Was that a one off or usually like that? Was prettty cool what Pipe arranged for Rusev.

I think I will stick to PPV & Main event however I will defs watch the last Raw of the year hosted by Edge & Christian! Two legends of the industry!