Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Seth Rollins is far and away the most improved guy in WWE on every level.

Definitley, I mentioned earlier in the thread that everyone who's feuded with him has come out looking a lot better than they went in. He was making Randy (who'd been in a dire situation of late) relevant again. Petty impressive.

Nothing too interesting there. Pieces are coming together for TLC. Looks like we are keeping the Anon GM.... :blink::huh:

TLC so far:

Rollins vs Cena (Tables Match) If Cena loses he is no longer #1 contender.

Kane vs Ryback (Chairs Match)

Ambrose vs Wyatt (TLC Match)

The Miz & Mizdow vs Usos

I suspect we'll see announcements soon for Nikki Bella vs AJ Lee. Rowan vs Big Show. Harper vs Ziggler.

I don't really get the point of a TLC match unless there's something hanging to climb the ladder for.

I think we can probably add AJ vs Nikki rematch, Ziggler vs Harper rematch and Gold/Stardust vs the New Day. Probably something terrible involving Adam Rose and the Bunny too.

Edited by LAGer

I don't really get the point of a TLC match unless there's something hanging to climb the ladder for.

I think we can probably add AJ vs Nikki rematch, Ziggler vs Harper rematch and Gold/Stardust vs the New Day. Probably something terrible involving Adam Rose and the Bunny too.

Rumours of Ziggler vs Harper being a ladder match. Yes please! :thumsup2

I think last night's might have been the poorest Raw of the year so far. With the exception of Ambrose smashing up Wyatt's rocking chair, I found very little of interest. The start was an absolute rabble, the push for A New Day seems redundant after they jobbed in that tag match (as an aside, I'm devastated to see Cesaro reduced to such nonsense, it really breaks my heart) and the main event was guff.

I think last night's might have been the poorest Raw of the year so far. With the exception of Ambrose smashing up Wyatt's rocking chair, I found very little of interest. The start was an absolute rabble, the push for A New Day seems redundant after they jobbed in that tag match (as an aside, I'm devastated to see Cesaro reduced to such nonsense, it really breaks my heart) and the main event was guff.

Did you watch the McMahon podcast...It hurt like hell as a fan of Cesaro to hear him get totally buried by his boss on that. No doubt he'll get another push somewhere along the line and the theory will be that it was deliberate to rile up the internet and get us all to cheer for the guy again, but i don't want to cheer a guy to spite some old dickhead...i want to do it naturally, y'know, the way everyone already fucking was cheering for him after the Real Americans split/Mania BR win! McMahon claiming he never got over despite his push because he has no charisma and mic skills is fucking bullshit.

Makes you fear for some of the guys in developmental at the moment too, one wrong word from Sami Zayn for example in the heavily scripted bullshit promos they get landed with, and boom, he's gonna be jobbing to Bo Dallas on Superstars.

Quite frankly i couldn't give a molecule of a toss what happens in WWE anymore, because i've learned not to emotionally invest in guys because no-one gets pushed anymore. Why invest in a guy like Cesaro and see him built up every so often then just as quickly buried again? Now that i've subscribed to NJPWWorld and with all the other Japanese stuff i watch i can't really see a way back to my heart for WWE. It's the company i grew up watching, it's the easiest product to find/watch and i can actually go and see shows twice a year with WWE and still i'm not interested when with all that going for it, it should be the best. It's sad.

Nothing too interesting there. Pieces are coming together for TLC. Looks like we are keeping the Anon GM.... :blink::huh:

TLC so far:

Rollins vs Cena (Tables Match) If Cena loses he is no longer #1 contender.

Kane vs Ryback (Chairs Match)

Ambrose vs Wyatt (TLC Match)

The Miz & Mizdow vs Usos

I suspect we'll see announcements soon for Nikki Bella vs AJ Lee. Rowan vs Big Show. Harper vs Ziggler.

Confirmed now is Erick Rowan vs Big Show in a STAIRS Match. :lol:http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwetlc/2014/erick-rowan-vs-big-show-stairs-match-26878753

Fucking stairs. I've had a head's gone reading that pish. The prospect of a potential Ziggler vs Harper ladder match is attaching it again though.

Steel stairs match sounds pretty ridiculous but I agree, the prospect of Ziggler vs Harper in a Ladder Match is tremendous.

Only listened to the first half of the Austin-McMahon podcast. Will try and get the rest soon.

- WWE has officially renamed their WWE TLC pay-per-view as “WWE Tables, Ladders, Chairs…And Stairs” to reflect the new Steel Stairs match between Erick Rowan and The Big Show. It’s just not just a gag for that one match, either, as all TLC content on the website has been changed to reflect the new name. You can check out the redesigned page here.
Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

- WWE has officially renamed their WWE TLC pay-per-view as “WWE Tables, Ladders, Chairs…And Stairs” to reflect the new Steel Stairs match between Erick Rowan and The Big Show. It’s just not just a gag for that one match, either, as all TLC content on the website has been changed to reflect the new name. You can check out the redesigned page here.

:lol::lol: