Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

The Cena promo at the start was awful. If he wins the title he'll just go home and there'll be no champion on Raw or Smackdown. So, the same as now then? Also, the champion is never on Smackdown and Cena is rarely on it whether he's champion or not. Plus, the Authority would just either fire him and/or create a new champion. Doesn't he remember becoming champion when CM Punk left? I know you should suspend logic a bit for wrestling but I felt that writing was just totally senseless.

Reigns' promo was awful too. I'm not a fan but they're giving him absolutely nothing to work with. I still think they're determined to work him into the main event at Wrestlemania to beat Brock Lesnar. I'd be much happier if it were Daniel Bryan vs Lesnar though.

Surely the 'fired three' will be back for the Royal Rumble match. Ziggler has to be there.

I'm not a fan of Reigns really but I think eventually he could be the next 'guy', just that they're forcing it far too soon. Let Bryan win the Rumble and have Rusev v Reigns for the US title at Mania - Reigns is the first man to pin Rusev and wins his first solo belt, would be a massive moment.

sonsism, on 14 Jan 2015 - 18:07, said:

I'm not a fan of Reigns really but I think eventually he could be the next 'guy', just that they're forcing it far too soon. Let Bryan win the Rumble and have Rusev v Reigns for the US title at Mania - Reigns is the first man to pin Rusev and wins his first solo belt, would be a massive moment.

That would be pretty good for Reigns, but I feel it's going to be another all or nothing moment. He's either going to spend a year on NXT and get shipped out, or disappear, come back and join some shite tag team for ages until they finally figure out that they could have waited.

It's the WWE way.

What an improvement Seth Rollins has gone through, I've loved watching him grow as a character. Terrific from him tonight against the great wordsmith Heyman and a very strong finish to Raw.

There is no way that Cena is walking out of the Rumble PPV as champion. I think Lesnar is still the favourite but I've seen enough from Rollins to think he's in with a good chance too. Successful or not, he'll still probably be cashing in.

I think Lesner will win the triple threat match but whilst celebrating 'taker comes out and beats up Lesner, allowing an opportunistic Rollin's to cash-in his MITB briefcase and win the belt. Also think Reigns will win the Rumble, setting up a Reigns V Rollin's title match and a Lesner V 'taker rematch at 'mania. Not sure who the opponents of Cena, D Bryan and Ambrose will be at WM yet. Russev and Bray Wyatt could be possible opponents and Orton if he's cleared to return in time but it looks likely that HHH will face Sting.

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

DA Baracus, on 15 Jan 2015 - 08:14, said:

Just because Lesnar is big it doesn't mean he's a stiff worker.

It seems to be a sticking point for some people though. Even if he was, if Bryan wasn't ready for it, he wouldn't be back. There's some stuff that WWE don't f**k about with.

I like Reigns as a wrestler, but he really needs a Heyman-esque hype man to do his talking for him. The Jack and the Beanstalk promo might be one of the worst I've ever seen.

I think The Rock (circa 2012) might be writing promos for him.

Reigns has zero charisma and it doesn't help with the shit he has to work with. Compare him to the other two Shield members and it is embarrassing how bad his promos are and how he is on the mic.

Apparently Vince is scripting his promos personally.

But Vince isn't out of touch, no sir.

Can't really be arsed with all the old timers coming back tonight but it might make for good viewing so will probably end up watching.

Also...

Fired” WWE Superstars Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Erick Rowan are in Dallas, Texas for tonight’s WWE RAW Reunion special.

It has not been confirmed that the three will be appearing on RAW but it’s expected that all three will be in the 30-man Royal Rumble main event so tonight could be when WWE does an angle to bring them back."

Can't really be arsed with all the old timers coming back tonight but it might make for good viewing so will probably end up watching.

Also...

Fired” WWE Superstars Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Erick Rowan are in Dallas, Texas for tonight’s WWE RAW Reunion special.

It has not been confirmed that the three will be appearing on RAW but it’s expected that all three will be in the 30-man Royal Rumble main event so tonight could be when WWE does an angle to bring them back."

They won't even amke it interesting, will probably be Cena vs Kane with a "they're brought back if you win" stipulation.