Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Nah done something like that before. Hopefully on the night it will be dark enough outside to have the full effect of their entrances. Will have to be 2nd last on the card for that to happen probably.

Going on what San Jose is like in the summer it'll be pitch black well before 8pm.

Surely folk still aren't questioning if Lesnar was meant to beat Taker?! By rumours do you mean 'utter bullshit posted by a random anonymous person online'?

Just as well they luckily had 21-1 graphics lined up eh...

Surely folk still aren't questioning if Lesnar was meant to beat Taker?! By rumours do you mean 'utter bullshit posted by a random anonymous person online'?

Just as well they luckily had 21-1 graphics lined up eh...

tbh, I doubt they'd tell the graphics guy who was going to win and ask him to make that and a 22-0 graphic.

I'd imagine they'd keep a few results secret, I.E cash ins, takers streak matches, world title matches from the commentary teams and backstage personnel so they can get genuine reactions.

CM Punk fans are dicks, he has clearly stated he doesn't like fans chanting his name when AJ is in the ring because it's disrespectful to her, but they do it anyway. Daniel Bryan fans are slowly turning into spoiled brats as well because they don't get their own way all the time.

Heard an HBK interview a few months back where he said that the only folk who knew how the streak match was ending were himself, Vince, Heyman (possibly Trips also) and of course the 2 guys in the actual match. The ref was told to just call it as it went.

Heard an HBK interview a few months back where he said that the only folk who knew how the streak match was ending were himself, Vince, Heyman (possibly Trips also) and of course the 2 guys in the actual match. The ref was told to just call it as it went.

Bet the ref shat himself when he hit the mat for the 3.

I thought Jon Stewart was great last night, really enjoyed the segment with Rollins. Loving the IC title build up too, will be a fantastic match! I was very much against Reigns at the Rumble but he's turning me round a bit week by week.

Even if the referee was 100% convinced it should have been a 2, he wouldn't give a shit, as he did what he's supposed to do.

Surely the ref must have been in on it? I mean, we've seen so many 2 and 19/20th counts that the ref would have to have superhuman reflexes in order to stop his hand from counting 3?

Unless I've totally got the wrong end of the stick :)